Fully restored and updated 1959 Airstream Overlander – complete shell-off restoration with all new systems, marine grade plywood subfloor, custom mahogany cabinets, solar power, modern Dexter torsion axles and new vintage Zolatone interior paint. This ‘59 Overlander was the top of the line Airstream for the year with the International Land Yacht features and rare mahogany bunk beds over twin beds in the center sleeping area and a custom front dinning banquette that converts to a queen sleeping area. Custom retro curtains and matching Zip Dee awning complement the vintage checkerboard vinyl floor tiles and newly powder coated vintage appliances. Everything on this trailer is in excellent operating condition including the following:
• Two 100W solar panels and dual AGM batteries connected to a fully rewired 12v system with Progressive Dynamics 4045: 45 Amp Converter + AC/DC Distribution Panel
• All new 110v shore power wiring including pre-wired AC connections and Go Power! 300W inverter with automatic cut over
• Dual Fantastic Fans with Rain Sensors
• All new Pex plumbing, 40 gallon freshwater tank, 10 gallon water heater, dual gray water tanks and custom black water tank plumbed for curbside dump with modern Valtera valves
• All new copper gas lines and 40lb Worthington Aluminum tanks
• Dometic 5430 three-way fridge
• Restored stove and oven with new powder coated face and re-chromed fixtures
• LED lights throughout
• Late model Airstream aluminum wheels with radial trailer tiers
• Zip Dee Awning
• New dual Dexter Torsion axles with easy lube hubs
• Vintage Washington State plates
Asking $45,000 for this amazing vintage Airstream that has provided us several years of camping enjoyment around the Northwest. We will be very sad to see this trailer rolling down the road without us, but it is time for it to find a new home.
Get the latest listings directly to your inbox!