*** PLEASE READ CARFULLY***
Up for sale is a 26′ 1964 Airstream Overlander Land Yacht International. Originally it was bought to become an Airbnb. However, do to permitting issues the project has come to a halt. The trailer has been completely gutted and the following work has been done. The entire frame has been sand blasted and painted with POR15 base and top coat. All cross members have been replaced with box tubing and welded in by a certified welder. The two main frame rails have been boxed in to hide the all new wiring for both the breaks and the electric. Two 30+ gallon tanks (one grey water and one black water) have been installed with removable straps incase one ever has to be replaced. The tank sensors have been installed just need the included wiring attached. The trailer is riding on two brand new complete axles assembly sets including the brakes and shocks that have been beefed up to hold the weight of modern amenities. With four brand new rims with half moons and four new wide white wall trailer tires from Dimond back classics covered by two new wheel wells. The trailer has a new break a way and battery installed with all wiring hidden. An electric husky jack has been installed and a fully automatic kwikee step that once wired will open and close with the door and has a light to illuminate the step. The body is separate but could be strapped for shipping purposes. The taillights on the bumper are not the one for the trailer they are simply for temporary towing.
*** update subfloor has been installed ***
Included in this deal is a substantial amount of ALL NEW parts and accessories. They are as followed:
– 3 boxes of rolled aluminum correct size for belly pan should be way more than enough.
– 5 boxes of rolled aluminum enough for any patch panels and to put all new metal inside. Again correct thickness as well
( all metal was ordered from air parts)
– 12 tubes of temp pro 360 sealant
– 2 fan tastic overhead vent/fan
– All new c- channel
– 3 inch 2 to 1 drain valve
– 2 single 3″ drain valves with custom bracket for mounting
– approximately 8′ of 3″ piping
– AC/DC distribution panel and inteli power converter/charger
– the remaining gallon of wood sealant for sub floor
– The remaining gallon of POR-15 Top coat gallon (Almost full)
– seam sealer and caulk gun
– PVC cement
– dometic toilet 210
– Never sept in amazing full size pillow top mattress from Mattress firm
– precision temp tankless hot water heater floor vented from vintage trailer supply
– Refrigerator vent for both inside of trailer and on top
– extra break away
– tank sensor wiring
– 1964 coke cooler that matches the look of the trailer
– 2 3″ pipe 90’s
– marker lights front and back
– porch side light
– license plate holder with light
– tail lights and covers
– Airstream label plates
– Everything to install new windows (gaskets, framing, glass, glazing strips, etc) with the exception of the widow new to the door because I was going to fill that in. Enough metal is included to do so if you would like to.
– window cranks and locks
– some extra wiring, screws bolts ect.
– bumper trim for front and back
– rivets for all sizes
– battery box
– small extra break away battery
– lots and lost of polish
– 9 polish pads
– USED water pump
– I do have the door that came off of it as well needs work
– The fiberglass endcaps for the inside
Most everything on this listed was purchased from vintage trailer supply.
This is a great opportunity to have your dream Travel trailer for less than what’s in it!. With the frame squared away its time for the fun part making it yours! Attached is a few picture if you want any picture of certain things please do not hesitate to ask. I am available around the clock for questions.