$45,000 or best offer
We have owned this Caravel for over 22 years; raised our kids camping all over the Western part of our nation, and we have enjoyed it immensely. It only weighs 1,900 pounds and is easy to tow. This trailer has been restored to replicate the original look. It is not modernized like so many are these days. The following improvements have been made:
• New Wiring
• New, old stock, Bargman L-100 lock ($750 if you can find one).
• Dometic A/C, D/C, battery charging panel
• New Old Stock L100 lock. Hard to find.
• Dometic refrigerator
• New Penguin low-profile, Dometic A/C
• New plastic black-water tank with modern fittings
• New axle
• At Atwood hot-water heater
• Brand new Armstrong flooring
• Brand new retro boomerang countertops
• Original cooktop and oven – both work
• Original heater that sill works
• Original Owner’s Manual
• New weather stripping
• All original, working light fixtures
• All custom-made retro upholstery (with new foam) and curtains
• Recently repolished
• Custom Awning and poles
This is a very rare 1967, 17th foot Airstream with shower, toilet, and two closets. Sleeps up to four. We hate to get rid of it, but we have three other trailers (2 vintage). Trailer needs nothing; It’s all ready to go and enjoy vintage or regular camping.
See video for more detailed information on this trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMxtlhCYGuU