1972 fully renovated 27 Land Yacht Overlander Airstream
We are also selling our Truck 2015 Ford F 250 Super Duty, 70k miles
Sleeps 3, full kitchen, full rear bathroom with custom shower
Serious inquires only, no trades, no financing must pay in full , must pick up, motivated sellers.
Will accept reasonable offers!
We love it however we decided to downsize it to a sprinter van instead. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions!
– Steel frame has completely been treated and enamel coated, and reinforced where needed
– New 3/4 plywood subfloor treated with water sealer
– New stainless steel bolts and fasteners all around
– Externally sealed with polyurethane sealant for a water tight peace of mind
– New progressive dynamics intelligent 4000 series all in one power converter AC/DC panel
– New LED lighting/ switches and reading lights over main bed
– Newer very lightly used tires. Less than 1,000 miles
– Treated, primed and painted interior skins Behr satin white
– New insulation polyiso/reflectix combination
– New luxury vinyl plank flooring
– New IKEA customized Kitchen cabinetry
– New 40 gallon fresh water tank customized and to be installed
– New Electric jack with remote control Husky 82022 Super Brute
– Custom slide out spice rack storage
– New IKEA window roll shades
– New window screens/ gaskets
– New Suburban 30,000btu furnace/ thermostat
– New Maxxair fans New Magic Chef Refrigerator/Freezer
– Preowned Atwood oven and 3 burner
– New copper gas lines fittings and regulator
– New propane tank valves modern standard
– New water plumbing pex, abs
– Nature s Head Composting Toilet
– Custom shower pan, penny tiled and flexible grout. Sealed with red guard
– Custom daybed with basket storage
– Custom full size bed frame with side storage and hinged for underneath access
– New stainless steel sink
– New stainless steel faucets
– Custom oven exhaust fan Slide out dinner table
– His and her closet space
– Tons of storage
– Original door latch with refreshed inner workings
– New lock cylinder
– New Carbon Monoxide and Propane detector alarms installed
– Includes in addition to everything mentioned above :
– Daybed mattress
– Daybed large back pillows not decorative pillows
– Under daybed baskets Shelf over daybed
– Mirror in bathroom
– Doesn’t Include: Personal decor items Full size mattress In storage
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.