Clean title, registration up to date.
-1975 Airstream land yacht, 25 foot
It’s a blank canvas that is in the middle of renovation. We originally started renovation for turning it into a commercial kitchen, but new opportunities business wise came up and we put it on the back burner.
What we did:
– fully gutted, removed all old plumbing and sub floor. Sanded the whole frame to remove rust and applied a rust resistant auto paint to the frame and axels.(see photos) Frame is in great shape with no damage, bowing etc.
– Wheels, angles, bearing etc are all in good shape.
– installed a brand new 3/4” marine plywood subfloor
– new custom aluminum wheel well covers
– all new underbelly aluminum sheet metal all cut to size and ready to be riveted to bottom and skirt put back on.
-needs new plumbing and electrical
– has a fairly new AC unit
-message me for more information.