1976 Sovereign that is in the process of being renovated. Due to family circumstances, we don’t have the time to finish this renovation. It’s in superb shape and comes with most of what is needed to finish the project. Title in hand and motivated to sell–willing to consider offers.
Terms of Sale:
– Tow vehicle NOT included
– Cash or Cashier’s Check from local branch of issuing bank.
– Possession of trailer to buyer occurs after funds secured by seller.
– Trailer being sold “As Is”. No Warranty either current or implied.
– Repacked bearings + brakes/axles checked by Michigan RV mechanic: August 2021 (was towed from Michigan to Oregon without any issues)
– Frame Sealed: Ground off all rust – only issues are two rusted outriggers (not replaced)
– Replaced all subfloor plywood with marine grade epoxied plywood
– Replaced all insulation in subfloor
– Replaced all rivets of the banana wrap
– Replaced half of the buck rivets on the shell that attach to the ribs
– Restored Vista View Windows and Fixed Windows: new gaskets and seals
– Electrical Rough in (not connected to breaker box, but have schematics for electrical plan)
– New propane lines materials
– All interior skins have been washed and disinfected
– Includes (2) 40 gallon aluminum propane tanks. In excellent shape, just need recertification.
– All original windows in tact–no broken ones
– Planned to use the gray water and black water tanks as gray water tanks.
– New fresh water tank
– New orange and red tow lights installed along trailer (not including the brake lights)
– Dometic Gas Fridge (came with our purchase of the trailer)
– Gas Water Heater (came with our purchase of the trailer)
– Original Zip Dee Awning (we took it off the trailer but have all the parts to put it back on. The awning fabric has no tears, just needs a good cleaning.)
NEW Extra Materials + Equipment for Build-out:
– EcoJohn Tiny John Incinerating Toilet AC/DC Model – New Refurbished by EcoJohn
– Furrion Hood Vent – Model FHO235ACRVBL
– Furrion Gas Cooktop – Model FGHWCLDA-BL
– Dickinson Marine Solid Fuel Heater with Venting Parts
– Lucent Lightshop (Handmade): 1 Dome Light and (3) Trail Lights
– Battleborn Battery System:
– (3) 100Ah 12V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery
– Victron MultiPlus Inverter Charger: Mutliplus 12/3000/120-50 120v VE Bus
– Victron BMV-712 Battery Monitor
– Forbo Black Marmoleum Flooring (Walton Uni 123 Black) and Glue
– Panel Box for AC/DC
– New Aluminum strips for front and back end caps to finish vs original fiberglass end caps
– Garnet 709-HP3W SeeLevel II 3 Monitor + Sensors
– Rivets + Cleco Fasteners with Tools
– Gaskets to restore the remaining windows