Great 31’ 1978 Airstream that’s had a frame off restoration including a completely new chassis (over X value) and new axles (The axles come completely assembled with 12” brakes, 5000# axle load rating, torsion arms down angle 32 degrees, “EZ Lube” spindles, (grease wheel bearings without removing wheels), wide body axle dimensions).
Its had a significant amount of work done and is a blank canvas for someone to continue restoration process and fit out for travel, an Airbnb, mobile business etc.
– The chassis has been completely rebuilt and upgraded out of 2×5″ full tubular steel, 1/8″ custom outriggers, and coated in eastwood platinum.
– Two new axles 3″ lift, 5k each from Collin Hyde.
– 3/4” ply subfloor, sealed with boat spar urethane and installed in channel and bolted with stainless washers and nylock nuts.
– The shell has been reattached to the frame.
– New tires were installed in 2021 during the restoration and have not seen the road yet.
– New electric jack with manual option.
Next steps in restoring are;
– Window restoration including replacement of one front wing window (new Airstream window included in sale)
– Exterior patches or replace ceiling vents and a/c.
– Run interior wiring, install insulation and interior aluminium walls. I have the original aluminum interior walls you could reinstall or you could do new aluminum walls.
Asking 25K but open to reasonable offers. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding the build.