I am selling a renovated 1979 31′ Airstream Excella. The interior and exterior are reconditioned and absolutely glowing, but this Airstream still maintains original and vintage aspects and charm. The aluminum skin is immaculate, all three awnings are in perfect condition. The longer length allows for comfort and livability, and it has an exceptional amount of storage and functionality. This trailer is bright and classic, and all the electric, water, and gas systems have been replaced, updated, or inspected. I have thoroughly listed the specifications below. Oh, and it comes with all the original manuals! Please contact me with any questions. Thank you.
• Approximately 5000 lbs gross dry weight
• 8’ exterior width
• 32’ exterior length hitch to bumper
• Crystal clear and operable windows throughout
• Rear bathroom with bathtub
• Mid bedroom with two twin beds
• Front living area with kitchen and custom-built dinette that converts to a king-sized bed
• Three new ceiling vents and integrated 12v fans
• New water resistant laminate flooring
• Two sliding doors separate the bedroom
• Two new twin mattresses
• Large overhead cabinets and drop-down storage
• Storage drawers under the beds
• Stand up shower with bench seating and bathtub
• New handheld shower sprayer
• New sink faucet
• Restored and sealed countertop and bathtub
• Overhead storage, two full-length closets, and under-sink storage
• New Thetford full height RV toilet
• Original gas lantern
• Wrap around front windows
• Vista view overhead windows
• Custom dinette table seats six and converts into king bed
• Large custom dining table
• Handmade 4″ cushions
• Original and functional speakers and clock
• Four storage compartments and one drawer under the bench seating
• New overhead light fixture
• Original and functional counter-mounted blender/food processor
• Overhead and lower kitchen cabinetry,
• Pull out countertop and microwave/toaster compartment
• Pantry with built-in drawers
• 4-burner propane range and oven
• Gas/electric refrigerator/freezer
• Stainless steel double basin sink
• New pull-down faucet with sprayer
• New soap dispenser
• Original systems monitor panel for water and electrical levels
• 50 gallon fresh water tank
• 20 gallon gray water tank
• 16 gallon black water tank with bypass dump valve
• Inspected and fully functional hot water heater
• Dual 30# full propane tanks with changeover valve
• 12v battery and 50-amp converter
• 4 brand new tires
• 4 aluminum wheels
• 7-way running systems plug
• Painted, rust-proof trailer hitch A-frame
• New electric hitch-jack
• Functional exterior running lights
• Original HydraVac Disc Brake system
• Jack down stabilizers on all four corners
• Original and functional air conditioner
• New heat and cool thermostats
• Restored LP forced air furnace
• Beautiful aluminum skin
• Bright classic blue stripe
• Front window guard and propane cover
• Back bumper storage for waste lines
• Full length, original, and immaculate ZipDee awnings on three sides
• Patio lights are functional
• Working doorbell
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.