Airstream 310 RV Motorhome, 31′ long. Plenty livable for 1-2 people.
Motor and chassis are all completely redone and in excellent condition. Specifically, all new brakes and suspension, completely rebuilt transmission, and all new brake lines/fuel lines etc. It has a Chevy 454 Big Block engine on a Chevy P30 chassis so it is very common and easy to find mechanics/parts etc., not to mention it is plenty powerful and lasts a longgg time. The engine and chassis are ready for many thousands of miles right now.
Almost entirely renovated interior. Some small, insignificant projects remain (i.e. Choose bedroom light fixtures, hang shower head). All new flooring, freshly painted walls and redone shower/bathroom. Many hours of work and thousands of dollars of updates to make it comfortably livable for 1 or 2. As a student, I had plans to live in it but that never came to fruition since everything is remote now. Don’t have the space to store it anymore :(.
Some other info:
– All new batteries, 2 coach and 1 engine.
– Onan generator is top of the line, and has a very limited number of hours. Will work for years and years to come.
– Tires are in excellent condition, only a couple of years old. Many years of life left on them.
– Updated, efficient refrigerator with propane capability.
– ALL lights are high-efficiency, reliable LEDs that draw next to nothing from the batteries.
– Brand new, never used toilet.
– I have 2 mid century dining chairs that swivel that I was going to install, but figured I would leave them as an optional item in case someone wanted a different design. Willing to sell them as well.
– Very powerful winch on the front bumper. I have never used it but when I tested it, it worked no problem. Not sure of the specs, but that can be figured out with some research.
– I have the original owner’s manual and 2 service manuals that are included, and have come in very handy in this process.
– Both rooftop heaters/air conditioners are in working condition, I have not had issues with them.
– Water lines and tanks are all functional and working as far as I can tell.
It drives well and has an incredible panoramic view from the driver and passenger seats (which are updated and very comfortable). It is eager to go on many camping trips or would work very well as a long term living situation.
Feel free to reach out with any and all questions!! I am happy to chat about it.
Get the latest listings directly to your inbox!