1989 33FT Airstream Land Yacht
This trailer was built and designed for full-time, off-grid, Airstream living. It once housed our family of five, so there is no shortage of thought and love in the amenities, design, and build process.
We currently travel full time in this Airstream so the location may change from time to time. Currently traveling the East Coast.
Delivery to you can be an option.
Extremely rare. This unique Airstream is 1 of only 250 made in the US. It boasts a square shape and a 2-toned paint job exterior.
A full gut job and renovation was performed in Southern California in 2019 -2020
SOLAR & ELECTRICAL:
Built and designed to be off-grid if desired with Renogy solar components – Over $3,000
• 400w 12V Solar Kit
• 4 – 12V – 100AH Deep Cycle AGM Batteries
• 3000w 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger
• All new lines, breakers, and electrical components
• Smart Plug 30Amp power inlet
• All lights are LED low amp draw
SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES:
• Oversized and low amp draw refrigerator
• New PEX water lines
• New Plumbing lines
• New Suburban 3 burner Cooktop
• New Sway bar weight distribution
• New brakes – 04/20
• Bearing repacked- 04/20
• New tires – including the spare- 04/20
• New Shock Absorbers from Airstream- 04/20
HOOK-UP & SET-UP:
• Brand new water hose, pressure regulator, and filters
• Wheel Chocks and levelers
• Footrest blocks for stabilization
• Brand new Rhino tank hose and connectors
• Smart Plug 30 amp electrical line
• Tanks professionally cleaned, pressure checked and bio treated in June of 2020
• New Valterra valves on both the grey and black tanks
• 2 new– 40lb propane tanks. New propane line sets and regulator
*Electric 2-ton Jack
• Expanded shower and bench
• 1 ½’’ Butcher block countertop with new inlay sink & faucet
• Custom cut plexy glass ½ wall
• Custom made vanity with a flip-up mirror
DESIGN & LAYOUT:
• Custom U-Shaped bench in the front that converts into an extremely oversized King bed. Under the bench seating is easy to access to all solar and electrical panels as well as 5 storage areas.
• Dining table is 1 ½’’ Acacia Butcher Block
• New ¾’’ Subfloor and walls
• Rockwool insulation all around
• Ultra-resistant Laminate tongue and groove flooring
• All Countertops are 1 ½’’ Solid butcher block, matching the tabletop.
• Krause Deep sink
• Krause faucet with detachable wand
• Custom waterfall butcher block desk/ countertop
• Rear bedroom has a new trundle bed from Ikea with a custom wrap-around frame. It is a single bed that pulls out into a King-sized bed with 2 brand new lucid 6’’ mattresses with antimicrobial covers. When it’s pushed in, it’s a nice day bed/ couch and is a space saver to move about freely. The original accordion door provides for a fully enclosed space. Door in the rear
• Overhead storage in the front, rear, and above both sides in the kitchen.
• Under the countertop storage with easy access to electrical, plumbing, and components if needed.
• Hallway closet hosts 3 drawers, a cabinet, and a closet with shelving.
• Brand new belly pan. A full tear-off of the old belly pan and all-new aluminum installed.
• The exterior cosmetics have not been touched except for a seal of all windows, doors, and roof. All exterior is original and as-is from the day we purchased it.
• 26’ Zipdee awning
• Factory – used twice “Tropic Room” – Full screened-in outdoor living that attaches to the awning, and trailer to keep bugs at bay. Two zipper openings for entry.
Get the latest listings directly to your inbox!