1989 33FT Airstream Land Yacht
This trailer was built and designed for full-time, off-grid, Airstream living. It once housed our family of five, so there is no shortage of thought and love in the amenities, design, and build process.
We currently travel full time in this Airstream so the location may change from time to time. Currently traveling the East Coast.
Delivery to you can be an option.
Extremely rare. This unique Airstream is 1 of only 250 made in the US. It boasts a square shape and a 2-toned paint job exterior.
A full gut job and renovation was performed in Southern California in 2019 -2020
SOLAR & ELECTRICAL:
Built and designed to be off-grid if desired with Renogy solar components – Over $3,000
• 400w 12V Solar Kit
• 4 – 12V – 100AH Deep Cycle AGM Batteries
• 3000w 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger
• All new lines, breakers, and electrical components
• Smart Plug 30Amp power inlet
• All lights are LED low amp draw
SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES:
• Oversized and low amp draw refrigerator
• New PEX water lines
• New Plumbing lines
• New Suburban 3 burner Cooktop
• New Sway bar weight distribution
• New brakes – 04/20
• Bearing repacked- 04/20
• New tires – including the spare- 04/20
• New Shock Absorbers from Airstream- 04/20
HOOK-UP & SET-UP:
• Brand new water hose, pressure regulator, and filters
• Wheel Chocks and levelers
• Footrest blocks for stabilization
• Brand new Rhino tank hose and connectors
• Smart Plug 30 amp electrical line
• Tanks professionally cleaned, pressure checked and bio treated in June of 2020
• New Valterra valves on both the grey and black tanks
• 2 new– 40lb propane tanks. New propane line sets and regulator
*Electric 2-ton Jack
• Expanded shower and bench
• 1 ½’’ Butcher block countertop with new inlay sink & faucet
• Custom cut plexy glass ½ wall
• Custom made vanity with a flip-up mirror
DESIGN & LAYOUT:
• Custom U-Shaped bench in the front that converts into an extremely oversized King bed. Under the bench seating is easy to access to all solar and electrical panels as well as 5 storage areas.
• Dining table is 1 ½’’ Acacia Butcher Block
• New ¾’’ Subfloor and walls
• Rockwool insulation all around
• Ultra-resistant Laminate tongue and groove flooring
• All Countertops are 1 ½’’ Solid butcher block, matching the tabletop.
• Krause Deep sink
• Krause faucet with detachable wand
• Custom waterfall butcher block desk/ countertop
• Rear bedroom has a new trundle bed from Ikea with a custom wrap-around frame. It is a single bed that pulls out into a King-sized bed with 2 brand new lucid 6’’ mattresses with antimicrobial covers. When it’s pushed in, it’s a nice day bed/ couch and is a space saver to move about freely. The original accordion door provides for a fully enclosed space. Door in the rear
• Overhead storage in the front, rear, and above both sides in the kitchen.
• Under the countertop storage with easy access to electrical, plumbing, and components if needed.
• Hallway closet hosts 3 drawers, a cabinet, and a closet with shelving.
• Brand new belly pan. A full tear-off of the old belly pan and all-new aluminum installed.
• The exterior cosmetics have not been touched except for a seal of all windows, doors, and roof. All exterior is original and as-is from the day we purchased it.
• 26’ Zipdee awning
• Factory – used twice “Tropic Room” – Full screened-in outdoor living that attaches to the awning, and trailer to keep bugs at bay. Two zipper openings for entry.
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.