2003 Airstream 25 C Safari Trailer
Length 25’ x 11”
Width 8’ 5”
Sleep Capacity 4
This 2003 Airstream 25 Safari has a fully loaded package. Additionally, this is not at all a stock 2003 Airstream model. The previous owner’s remodelled by putting in a lot of time and money with all kinds of OFF-THE-GRID, self-sustainability options and features, were using it as a rolling educational tool for people interested in becoming ECO forward. —- Key Features / Upgrades —- * Upgraded SOLAR panels (All power details in section seen below) * ALL new tires (Installed 2019) * Vida Cork planks and natural linoleum flooring * Original kitchen countertop re-surfaced with Marmoleum * Paperstone and natural linoleum counter tops * Interior and exterior LED lighting by Elemental LED. Included interior strip lights, puck lights, dimmers and waterproof exterior strip lights. * Lumicor recycled eco architecture resin shower door- 1/2 inch silver spun * Composting toilet- Nature’s Head (waterless with a 1 amp fan that runs 24 hrs/day for good ventillation) * 2 Fantastic fans with rain sensors, one in front and one in rear galley.
It was remodeled and taken on the road as a rolling educational tool to provide a real experience to those who would be interested in an Eco and Earth Friendly way of life, a small footprint and off-grid living and traveling.
It has been a short term vacation spot for guests to experience a little bit of the traveling lifestyle and tiny home living in Joshua Tree, CA.
* Tinted Glass windows
* Hensley Hitch
* Electric Jack
* Walls are modelled finish with American clay, polymer, earth
* Lap seal for sealing joints
* New Bathroom Ceiling pop up exhaust
* Electric AC Ceiling Unit
* Propane Heater
* 6 Gallon Propane Water Heater
* Upgraded Mattress – Tea Leaf Supreme eco-friendly by Keetsa
* Undercarriage is sealed
* Plenty of great storage in every cabinet, under the bed and under the couch and outside too.
— Solar / Batteries / Inverter details — * 3 Solar panels on the roof. (500 Watt Solar power system by Apllied Solar Energy — Outback Power and Bogart Engineering – Two 130 watt flexible panels (High Flex Solar) and one 240 watt adjustable rigid panel (Trina Solar). Includes Outback trio of products- a 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter/charger (under couch), FlexMax 60 amp charge controller (under couch) and Mate 2 digital monitor. Original batteries were replaced by four Fullriver DC224-6 6V AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) Deep Cycle (two under the couch and two in the original battery box. The owner also use a Bogart Trimetric 2025RV battery Monitor which tells data like % full, amps coming in or amps being used.
INFORMATION ON CONDITION
* New Tires Installed in 2019 *
* New Dometic fridge 2017 (can run on electric or propane) * New Water Heater in 2015 (6 gallon)
* New Hensly Hitch in 2017
* New Barker VIP 2000 Electric jack in 2017
* New Shurflow 2.0 gpm water pump in 2015
* Roof resealed in 2017
* Madagascar Ebony Echo Wood Vaneer (covering existing cabinets) by Hardwoods, Inc (material) and masterfully installed by Eco Craft Cabinetry. (Installation involved low VOC 3M contact adhesive and finish)