Rare & Immaculate – 2005 Airstream 30’ S/O Land Yacht
New shape 2005 30-foot Land Yacht with slide was built on a limited basis and is sure to appreciate over time.
Meticulously maintained. Original owner had it garaged for more than 15 years and kept every service record including communication with the factory, original photos, etc.
Airstream Land Yacht’s low profile and streamlined front end provide a unique appearance and makes it easy to drive and handle.
Send your email address and I will forward a copy of original Airstream brochure.
• 8.1 L (496 cubic inch) 340 HP Vortec
• Heavy duty engine oil cooler and transmission oil cooler
• Workhorse P32 Custom Chassis.
• Extensive suspension mods to improve handling incl. Super Steer suspension and steering upgrades ($3,000 value)
• Replaced Upper & Lower Ball Joints (April 2022)
• New Engine A/C Compressor ( April 2022)
• 6 New Toyo Tires 2021
• Dish Playmaker
• Soft StartUp which enables operation of both A/C units on 30 amps or running one unit from home on 15 amps.
• Optional Silver Frost full body paint
• Power Slide Out
• 16’ Power Awning with wind sensor
• 2 New (2022) rear window awnings
• Automatic leveling jacks
• Rear camera
• 6-gallon hot water (electric/gas)
• 130-amp alternator
• New AGM House batteries (July 2022)
• New Engine starting battery (Aug 2022)
• Full storage cover in like-new condition
• New AM/FM/CD/Bluetooth stereo system with Blaupunkt speakers
• Ultraleather driver and passenger swiveling and power reclining seats that convert to coach seating
• Driver door with power windows, heated power mirrors
• Corian galley and lavatory tops
• Corian table with extension leaf
• Drinking water purification system
• Raised panel oak cabinetry
• 5500 Onan gas powered generator with low hours (265)
• 13,500 BTU front AC, 11,000 BTU rear
• Queen bed memory foam mattress
• Fantastic Fan powered roof vents in lounge and bedroom with rain sensors
• Convection microwave oven
• 8CF propane/electric refrigerator freezer
• 34,000 BTU furnace
• 82# LPG tank
• 32” new smart TV in coach
• 13” bedroom TV with DVD player
• Sony smart DVD player w/Bluetooth
• Smoke/LPG/Carbon Monoxide detectors
• Probeless tank level monitoring system (fresh, grey, black, propane, batteries)
• 5 watt solar panel with indicator light
• 75-gallon fuel tank
• 60-gallon fresh water tank
• 36-gallon grey water tank
• 36-gallon black water tank
• 47 CU FT storage most of which are lighted
• 55-amp power center/converter
• Heated holding tanks
• Water heater by-pass
• Hitch towing GVW 4,000 lbs
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.