This 2008 25′ Airstream Safari is always ready to go! She tows like a dream and has some upgrades that make traveling easy. This mid-size Airstream is small enough to get into the national parks, but big enough to be comfortable, with the safety & security of having double-axles. This coach has been consistently maintained by its retired owners (non-smokers and no pets). It comes with books, manuals, all maintenance and repair receipts, remotes, and is ready to hit the road. We hold a clean and clear title.
Complete Solar Charging System installed by Lew Farber of Master Tech Energy Systems in 08/2015
– 400 Watt Solar Array
– 25 Amp 12VDC Blue Sky Charge Controller
– 300 S/H AM Solar Lithium Battery Bank
– Magnum MS-2012 Inverter/Charger runs the microwave and hairdryer with ease.
– WeBoost Cell Phone Amplifier installed 08/2015
– Two USB/12 volt charging stations added 08/2015
Upgraded electric hitch jack with cover, front stainless steel rock guards, two 30 lb steel LPG bottles with automatic 2-stage regulator, propane tank cover, two “Fantastic” vents/fans with rain sensor and roof vent covers, front under-belly mounted spare tire bracket with spare (replaced with new spare when new tires were installed in 2021); one “Zip Dee” awning on the curb side, 30 amp detachable power cord and and extension cord. Two water hoses for connecting to local water supply and a NIB water filter. 39 gallon fresh water tank, 39 gallon gray water tank, 18 gallon black water tank, sewer hose storage tube, tank flush attachment.
Outside maintenance and upgrades:
– Anderson “No Sway” Weight Distribution Hitch Kit
– Wireless Tire Pressure and Temperature Monitoring System (Truck System Technologies)
– New tires 04/2021 (including the spare)
– Upgraded to 16” wheels 03/2016
– Added Centramatic Wheel Balancers 03/2016
– New Wineguard Rayzar Automatic HD TV Antenna 12/2020
– New Power Tongue Jack (Lippert Components) 12/2020
– Replaced 7-way plug 08/2018
– Replaced LP Regulator 08/2018
– Replaced AC shroud 08/2018
– Replaced both Fantastic fans 03/2015
– Replaced rear Fantastic ceiling fan motor 05/2017
2-way automatic refrigerator (electric, LP), Samsung TV in living area, (the TV is on a swivel arm), Sony disc player, 3-burner cook-top with range cover, LP oven, microwave oven, stainless steel double kitchen sinks with fitted cutting boards to increase counter space when needed, pop-up shelf to increase counter space as needed, roll-out pantry storage, faucet with sprayer, fire extinguisher, Dometic air conditioner/heat pump, bath exhaust fan, tank monitoring systems, six-gallon LP water heater, smoke and carbon dioxide detector, LPG detector.
Inside maintenance and upgrades:
-Two 12-volt DC refrigerator fans installed 08/2015
– LP gas detector replaced 07/2018
– All indoor lights replaced with LEDs to reduce energy usage
– New water pump 10/2015
The main/double bed measures 48″ x 75″ with storage underneath and a privacy curtain. The lounge/side bed slides out to 44″ x 79″) and it has a LOT of storage underneath. Two large wardrobe closets. The dining table area makes into a bed also, but is a comfortable dining space for four when it’s in place. An additional pull-out table near the lounge/bed allows for additional study/computer or dining space.
***This is a USED RV and is being sold as-is/where-is with no warranty expressed or implied. This Airstream is in good condition, but it is NOT a “brand new” coach- there are little rock dings, and minor imperfections from normal use and going down the highway.***