Enjoy your next camping trip in style with this 2011 28’ Airstream Flying Cloud rear queen configuration travel trailer. There is simply no comparison to the luxury, nostalgia and functionality of an Airstream travel trailer. The natural light through the large windows and skylights is incredible to take in the views, whether at a campground or boondocking. At night, the new, upgraded Oceanaire roller blackout roller shades provide instant privacy. Outside you’ll find an expansive, full length awning, perfect for shade while you relax outside.
Immaculately maintained and serviced, this Airstream is ready to hit the road with every amenity imaginable. We are only the second owners (purchased in 2017) and it has been stored indoors in our heated garage during winter months.
This unit offers sleeping for 6 with the full-size rear queen mattress, fold-down dinette, and pull-out front sofa, full bathroom and shower, kitchen with range and convection microwave oven, there is plenty of space for the whole family.
With LED lighting throughout, propane cooktop, and propane refrigerator, you can easily live comfortably for several days without shore power opening up many more camping opportunities.
Towing is stress free with Airstreams unique streamlined design and low center of gravity. Your gas mileage will love you compared to the boxy fiberglass trailers out there.
Upgrades have included:
• Conversion to Oceanaire blackout roller shades for all windows (including ceiling vents) in 2022
• Addition of convection microwave
• Progressive Dynamics Intelli -power multi-stage power converter (no need to worry about over-charging batteries on shore power)
• New Goodyear Endurance tires in 2021
• Larger 12-volt water pump for improved flow
• Upgraded upholstery includes Sunbrella re-upholstered seat cushions and designer upholstery back cushions
• Standard size queen mattress
• 12-volt USB charging outlets in bedroom night-stand niches
• Upgraded Sony stereo with Bluetooth and subwoofer
• Moen kitchen faucet with pull-down spray with side soap dispenser
• Installed water shutoff to outdoor hot/cold shower (to use trailer in colder weather without concerns for freezing)
• Weight distribution hitch included
Interior: Midnight Sun
Model: FC 28WWB Queen Rear Wall
7,300 lb GVWR (gross vehicle weight rating)
7,300 lb Axle System
5,919 lb UBW (unit base weight)
1,381 lb NCC (net carrying capacity) w/out options fluids or cargo
Styled aluminum wheels/nev-r-lube hubs
12″ electric drum brakes w/ nev-r-adjust brakes
Electric hitch jack/4 stabilizer jacks
Enclosed and insulated underbelly
15,000 a/c w/heat pump and electronic control
30,000 btu furnace with electronic ignition
7cf refrigerator with aluminum inserts
6 gallon water heater with electronic ignition
2 fantastic fans – manual control
Two coach batteries
7-way trailer cord
110v/12v power center w/ 55 amp converter
39 gallon fresh water tank w/ drain valve
35 gallon black water tank
37 gallon grey water tank
976# hitch weight
17 3/4″ hitch ball height