This is a great condition 30′ Flying Cloud Bunk (30FB). It is one of the only models that has 2 permanent bedrooms. This is so helpful when traveling with a family. After a long day adventuring through the canyons there is no need to rearrange or “making up beds” before crashing. In the morning the separate sleeping areas allow early risers to make their coffee and enjoy the peaceful views from the dinnete without waking up the sleeping kiddos!
We have traversed the US and Canada visiting many unbelievable places. It is truly a gem and the only way to really experience some places.
As you enter the airstream, to the right there is a bedroom with a queen bed and wardrobes on either side of the bed. Along one wall you will find a LED TV. Under and above the bed are additional storage areas. We are also including a Dyson vacuum which is mounted on the wall.
One side of the airstream has a couch that can be converted to a single bed, a sink, three burner range, and pantry. The opposite side offers a u-shaped dinette which can be converted to a double bed, LED TV above the dinette, refrigerator, and a wardrobe with drawers.
The bunk house has a double bed on the lower level with a single bed above. We have added a step on the wall to assist getting into the bunk.
The bathroom offers a sink, toilet, and full shower.
Here are a few videos we have made of our Airstream:
YouTube Playlist of all videos: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH11eRWNe-2beEt8cSMf8KxtMjDp6cPNN
Entry and Main Cabin – https://youtu.be/1XGV9qI5lPs
Master Bedroom – https://youtu.be/cB3FRCG045Y
Bunkroom – https://youtu.be/kGWfV0N8yFI
Bathroom – https://youtu.be/9QffwJDMCq0
Kitchen – https://youtu.be/uVBKuIgHBmA
Upgrades and additions:
– MicroStart Easy Air to both Air Conditioners
– Wireless digital thermostat
– WeMo Cellular booster with two different types of antennas
– 2x100Ah Lithium batteries
– Converter capable of fully charging lithium batteries
– Bluetooth Propane sensors
– Solar Rockguards on upper front panels (note, these make it look like there are wrap around windows in front but there are no windows. There is a dent in the Aluminum behind the passenger side rockguard that these are covering)
– Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors (TPMS) with range extender
– Backup Camera
– All tires replaced in 2019
– Weight Distribution hitch with Sway bars installed by CanAm in London, Canada
A couple key features to note:
– 2 separate Air-conditioners, one for the main coach and one dedicated to the master bedroom. This is key in hot weather locations.
– Main coach Air-conditioner can also function as an electric heat pump.
– Macerator toilet in bathroom
– Fridge/Freezer runs on both Electric and Propane
– 50Amp Service
Ext Width 8 ft 6 in
Ext Height 9 ft 7 in
Int Height 6 ft 5 in
Hitch Weight 88 lbs
Gross Weight 8880 lbs
Dry Weight 6422 lbs
Cargo Weight 2378 lbs
Fresh Water Capacity 54 gals
Grey Water Capacity 39 gals
Black Water Capacity 37 gals
Furnace BTU 30000 btu
The condition is great overall. But, as it is used there are a couple of flaws consistent with age. Basically there are a couple of minor scratches and three dents. As mentioned, one is located under the front passenger solar rock guard. One is located on the top rear panel above and behind the Awning. And one is located above the drivers side wheel well as the result of a blow out.
We are happy to send more pictures or do a virtual walk through. You are also welcome to have an inspector check it out or visit in person. This is sold As-Is. Serious buyers only. Don’t bother with low ball offers. We will only accept a wire transfer for payment. Title in hand and will be signed over as soon as wire transfer is verified.