Well Maintained, Lightly Used 2014 Airstream Flying Cloud 20FB
Priced to Sell at $49,900*
* JDPower’s nadaguides.com gives current average retail price of $59,000 for the model of the same year/spec
Just in time for the Spring weather! Carefully maintained and lightly used Flying Cloud 20FB (actually 20ft 10ins, Front Bedroom):
– Packed with everything needed for a family getaway and filled with the key appliances for a home-away-from-home experience
– Bright and fresh interior in a neutral Nordic style with natural wood color cabinets, white counters and beige furnishings, silver blinds, wood effect vinyl flooring, all in excellent decorative condition.
– Sleeps up to 4 (dinette converts to double) with queen-sized master bed offering comfort of premium bedding and wrap-around panoramic window
– Easy to tow and maneuver with 8 cylinder SUV/truck (ours is a Dodge Durango SUV).
– Professionally serviced (and currently winterized) by leading East Coast dealer (Colonial Airstream). PA inspected
– Full peace of mind: Airstream quality and reliability underpinned by EasyCare service contract with 2½ more years to run (a $3000+ value) that covers failures on all major components as well as tires (for trailer AND towing vehicle). Contract fully transferable to new owner and extendable.
– Quality brand appliances including Dometic air-conditioning, Atwood ducted furnace (propane), master climate controls, Dometic refrigerator (gas/electric), Sharp convection microwave, Atwood gas hob, Moen kitchen sink/appliances, hot/cold water system.
– Entertainment includes Insignia Roku TV with external antenna, Sony sound system with Bluetooth connectivity and Samsung Blu-ray disc player.
– Dinette with seating for 4, separate shower & porcelain toilet, 3 vented skylights, external shower, rear mounted Fiamma bike rack, retractable sun shade, etc, etc.
– Electric is 30Amp with power converter & (upgraded) inverter systems.
– Dealer installed anti-sway system/hitch….and much more. Fuller specs and floor plan can be found online, e.g. at nadaguides.com or rvguide.com. I can also provide more photos.
Note: only very minor dings on the Airstream consistent with light usage: faint dents to the aluminum outer shell at the rear, one on each side. The closure to the external housing for the gas tanks is not functioning. Minor scratches to the aluminum around the external heating exhaust vent. The Inside flooring has a few hard-to-see small dents/scrathes. Can send photos if any are of concern.
Why selling? Our life plans have changed which makes our cherished Airstream uneconomical to keep. We look forward to your questions and viewing – we’re 30 miles east of Philadelphia in Bucks County, PA 18940.