Selling our 2015 25′ Flying Cloud Front Bedroom w/Twin Bed option, which gives you more room in the sleeping area, more versatility, and a large front storage compartment area. Purchased brand new in 2015 from Windish RV Center in Denver, CO (we are the original owners). There are about 15,000 miles on the original tires. All the appliances work great. We did not get the optional microwave (stove/oven only) and she is housed under an enclosed carport on our property with full hookups. It has 1 Zip-Dee awning that is the manual type & it is in great shape. It is pre-wired for solar, like all Airstreams of this year/model, but we have not installed a solar system or panels.
We’ve had two dogs in the camper, a Scottish Terrier and a Westhighland White Terrier, and no one has smoked in the camper.
1. the galley television is now on a 19″ extendable arm
2. we installed the Microtel soft start on the AC unit
3. we added a disconnect switch on the batteries for when it’s parked
4. We added window-poppers to all the windows to assist with opening when the gaskets get sticky (https://seeyoudowntheroad.com/products/window-poppers-©)
5. We added a Springfield Marine 3-stage Air-powered Table Pedestal for a custom table top that we made (https://www.campingworld.com/springfield-3-stage-air-powered-table-pedestal-300576_ARCS.html). We’ll be keeping the custom table top, but we still have the original table top with collapsible leg. You could either take out the Springfield Marine air-powered table or you could connect your own table-top or the original table top to it. Your choice!
Currently has the Equal-i-zer 4-point sway control hitch with bars that was originally installed by the dealer we bought it from.
We have had annual maintenance & winterization completed only by Airstream dealers with certified Airstream mechanics every year that we have owned the camper.
She’ll be available in February, after our local Airstream service department tongue to bumper certification. Some people have asked for more inside photos, which we will post once she is back from her spa trip to the dealership. Also, some of you have asked the tongue weight–I don’t know off-hand but will take it to a local scale & have that measured when she’s back from the dealer and will post that info here.
We still have a loan on the camper through US Bank, so there will be a process of paying off the loan and getting the title released to the buyer. It’s a clean title and that process should be very easy.
She’s been a fantastic camper for us, but we’re really retired now and looking for an older, larger model now that we have time to work on one. She’s a beauty and in great shape!!
***2/26/21 Back from the shop! Added pictures, including ones of over bed area where the closet is no longer attached. We have the closet, but it fell off while towing and we never felt safe putting it back up. We are reducing the asking price due to this. Brand new tongue jack, dealer applied sealant, plus dealer checked brakes and bearings, plus tongue bumper inspection.***