Beautiful 2015 25 ft. Flying Cloud with Rear Twin Beds – Now $63,000
The low price on this trailer is to attract buyers from further away. We have a low population here in the Northern Black Hills of South Dakota so there are few potential buyers. The price is about 5k less than the typical price for one of these trailers and it has upgrades others don’t have.
This trailer is in excellent condition. The inside looks new. Everything is in perfect working condition and it has always been stored indoors. Everything has been thoroughly cleaned and the tanks have been flushed. The interior has the “cashew” color scheme with a white dining table and white kitchen countertops.
Airstream’s rear twin is the most sought after Airstream for good reasons. You can walk all the way to the back of the trailer with no obstructions. There is much more room to move around, it’s like having a second lounge. When at a campsite the rear beds are nice because you don’t sleep near the road with people walking by. The dinette is in the front.
The following is include:
– A micro controller Soft Start unit has been installed on the Dometic A/C system so the A/C can be run using a 2200 watt generator.
– The charger/controller has been upgraded to a progressive dynamics 60 amp unit. These are the best units for charging lithium batteries you can buy.
– Two SOK 100 amp hour lithium batteries 1 year old with BMS bluetooth/phone monitoring app.
– Receiver/Hitch with heavy duty stabilizers/sway bar (solid steel bars, not the chain type).
– Four new Road King Tires in 2021.
– Optional extra awning on the driver side and one on the rear.
– Bike rack on the rear as pictured.
– New LP tank hoses with gauges.
– Beach Lane curved leveling blocks, – Original electrical cord for hookup, water hoses & misc supplies. Everything you need to get out there.
– I have the title in hand free and clear.
Personal note: This is the first Airstream we have owned. I was surprised at how well Isabella our Flying Cloud towed. The 25′ length was perfect for us, not too long to maneuver on the road even in traffic. The combination of the 25′ length, the tandem axle, the sway bars and the aerodynamic shape of this trailer makes it track very well on the road. It feels very safe.
Thank You for looking,