RARE OPPORTUNITY!! PRICE REDUCED!! One owner, 2015 Flying Cloud 20FB (“Bambi”) Special Anniversary Edition. BRAND NEW, LESS THAN 100 MILES – (THOSE FROM DRIVING TO DEALER FOR MAINTENANCE!!) PHOTOS have now been updated after she received a bath! New interior photos have been uploaded… video available upon request!
Full Leather interior (NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS AN OPTION!!) Purchased new from Airstream of Virginia and we have ALL of the original paperwork, manuals and records. Was originally bought so we could get away for brief trips whilst caring for elderly parents in assisted living. Unfortunately, have never been able to use. 🙁 (best laid plans….)
Title in hand, ready to sell!
This model has an excellent and open-feeling floor plan, sleeps 4, has a full shower, toilet and separate vanity/sink with plenty of storage cabinets throughout the trailer, along with an excellent and open-feeling floor plan. Numerous windows in dining and kitchen offer an incredible amount of natural sunlight.
Includes oven, 3-burner gas cook-top, 4 cu ft 2-way fridge/freezer combination, Fantastic Fan roof vents with automatic rain sensors, Blu Ray DVD, 22” LCD TV, FM/AM digital media player with four 45W speakers and 100W sub-woofer, pre-wired for satellite and solar.
*Interior is Cashew Ultra leather with Mica Decor- no longer an option!!
* Dexter Axle Electric Braking system
* High Power Barker VIP 3000 electric power jack
* Dometic Comfort Control Center 2 Programmable Thermostat
* Samsung Series 45 LED TV with remote, owners guide, QuickStart Guide, QR codes
* Samsung BD-H5100 Blu-ray Disc player with remote, mauals
* Clarion M502 Bluetooth Digital Media Receiver (USB/MP3/WMA Playback, Rear USB Port with iPod Direct Connect Capabilities 45 Watts × 4 MOS-FET Built-in Amplifier, 4-Channel / 2 Volt RCA Output (Front + Rear/Subwoofer), Wireless IR Remote Control Included) with mauals
* WFCO WF-5100 Series 1000 Watt Pure Sin Wave Power Invertor, with manuals
* Atwood Propane gas alarm system
* BRK Carbon Monoxide alarm
* First Alert KFE2S5A Kitchen Fire Extinguisher
* Garnet SeeLevel II Model 709-P3 Tank monitor with manuals
* Leather upholstery condition kit
* new 2 Deep cycle Coach batteries
* Solar pre-wire, USB Charging ports
Base weight of 4271 lbs., ducted 13,500 BTU air heat pump (heat & air conditioning) and 18,000 BTU gas furnace. 23 gal. Fresh Water Capacity: 21 gal. Gray Water Capacity, 18 gal. Black Water Capacity, 6 gal. Hot Water Heater Tank, Dual propane tanks, and 2 Deep Cycle 12V batteries
* Cooks will love this model as the kitchen is built for them
* Microwave added in addition to 3 burner gas stove.
* Interior is Cashew Ultra leather with Mica Decor
* All lights are battery-saving LED lights with dimmer switch
* Windows shades are newer-style Oceanair shades
* Upgrades include 1000W inverter, 15″ aluminum wheels, and Trident protection on the exterior with 7 year warranty valid through 2022,and Fantastic Fan Vent Covers and screens on all exterior vents
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.