2017 Sport 22FB with off-grid updates and design enhancements. Ready to hit the road!
This is THE perfect Airstream for full-time travelers and weekend campers alike. It’s a combination of style, comfort, and agility. At 22 feet, two people can comfortably live, while the size allows for easier driving, parking, and going off the beaten path. Boondocking and digital nomad ready. We lived and worked out of this Airstream for two years, making modifications to it to live and work from the road confidently.
Title in hand, one owner. Two years left on appliances warranty.
For more details and a video walkthrough, check out the page on our website: https://www.wildwewander.com/airstream-bambi
* Two new 6v AGM Interstate batteries and custom lockable and weatherproofed storage box (purchased November 2021)
* Exterior solar hook up with charge controller wired to the batteries
* Foldable 120 watt PowerFilm solar panel with 15′ extension cord
* WeBoost Drive X RV signal booster (supports all providers)
* Airstream Connected signal booster (up to 150 gig data plans through AT&T)
* USB fairy lights strung through the main area and sleeping space.
* Dura faucet RV exterior sprayer / shower
* Two 20lb propane tanks
* Two new 10 ply tires for increased durability
* Heavy-duty weight distribution assembly to reduce sway when driving
* Removeable palm wallpaper on the room dividers in the sleeping space
* Removable subway tile backsplash on kitchen room divider
* Updated matte black handles
* Timberchic wood panel installation (bathroom wall and door, 1 room divider, upper bedroom storage space)
* A full-length mirror adhered to the door between the wood panel to open up the space
* VIN number: 1STVRTF12HJ538168
* Most spacious of the Airstream Bambi line (22′ in length)
* Full-size bed in front of the unit that sleeps 2 with wrap-around window for panoramic views
* Dinette that folds down into a bed that sleeps 1-2
* Rooftop electric AC and heater unit
* 3-way fridge (propane, battery, shore power)
* 2-burner propane cooktop
* Convection oven
* Ceiling FanTastic fan vent
* Propane heater
* 6-gallon hot water heater
* Full bathroom (toilet, sink, and shower)
* Ample storage (large closet for clothes, bed lifts up to store four 54 quart bins, multiple storage areas under the dinette and in the kitchen)
* JVC Blu-ray player wired to internal speakers
* External shower
* Roughly 5,000 lbs when fully packed for adventure
* 20″ LED HD tv with Roku
The exterior aluminum is in great shape. However, there are two minor dents near the front of the unit. We purchased the tools to pull the dents out but haven’t got around to doing it, so that’s an option. Alternatively, we were also planning on purchasing some rock guard protectors and having Airstream install them (parts and labor estimate: $2,500). Not only would this increase the value of the unit, but also it would cover up the current dent, whether it was popped out or not.
Invested over $70,000 in upgrades and maintenance (all done by certified Airstream service stations, most recently November 2021). Was hoping to get $60,000, but willing to lower the asking price to $57,000 so you can add the rock protectors or other customizations you might want. Firm on price.