Airstream model 2017 Flying Cloud 25 RB (25’ rear twin beds).
Our goal was to enjoy comfortable camping, no matter how long or short the trip. We chose the Airstream 2017 rear bed configuration because twin beds offered individualized comfort without disturbing one another while sleeping. Rolling over, restroom breaks, and early rise/sleeping-in patterns became irrelevant with twin beds. Moreover, individualized ducted air vents were adjustable in volume and direction. Operating windows, one for each of us to open or close, added to individualized comfort…this was perfect.
Unfortunately, age-related medical issues have altered our traveling style. It is time to sell. This Airstream is truly ready for camping, including many enhancements and upgrades that should delight the retired couple with generations of children or a younger family with kids that have energy to burn. After all, this Airstream sleeps 6 people!
If you would like a detailed listing of the specifications and Airstream factory installed standard and optional features of this particular Airstream, please email your request to my email address below.
Listed below are notable features, upgrades and enhancements that describe our Airstream . Pictures are provided to help visualize its personality, quality and condition.
The Airstream was garaged when not in use, never exceeded 55 MPH speed, winterized to prevent any damage, repaired quickly and correctly as needed, and cleaned after every road trip.
You are encouraged to contact me by text, email or phone with any questions or clarifications. Thank you for taking the time to consider this Airstream for your traveling enjoyment.
Ron J Bell
email: email@example.com Text: 5027411990 Phone: 502-741-1990
Updates and Enhancements Included With this Airstream
1. The original TV’s have been replaced with Samsung smart TV’s with high definition picture and improved audio output. The larger 24” TV (Samsung UN24H4000AF) in the bedroom and larger 28” TV (Samsung UN28H4000 AF) in the Dinette/Galley create home-theater quality entertainment.
2. For increased safety, the original Goodyear Marathon tires were replaced with improved Goodyear Endurance ST225/75R15 117N LR-E BSW tires on March 20, 2019. The Endurance tires have less than 1200 miles wear due, in part, to Pandemic restrictions on travel and gatherings.
3. A Dometic Brisk Air 15K BTU air conditioner was installed as a second unit to assist the original Dometic Penguin II 15K BTU ducted air conditioning system during abnormal hot and humid days of direct summer sun. Both can be operated at the same time using 50 amp service. This is achieved with the included 30 amp cabling and 50 to 30 am adapter.
4. Both Dometic air conditioners have the EasyStart 364 circuitry installed to reduce inrush motor starting current when a compressor is started. This reduces mechanical strain on the electrical system and reduces noise in the Airstream cabin. Portable generators are more likely to start these air conditioners as well.
5. For your added comfort and appearance, AB Lifestyles (ablifestyles.net) quality bedding sets and original Airstream accent bedspread/pillows are included.
6. Two Southwire Surge Guard RV 30 amp Power Protectors (model 34931) and Bluetooth wireless monitors are included. As the name implies, these protectors monitor and control the condition of the power source at the campsite, protecting the Airstream from incorrectly–wired power sources, low/high voltages, surge voltages, and other faults.
7. Rock-Tamers heavy duty mud flaps have protected this Airstream from highway rock and debris on many of our road trips. This system easily installs on standard 2” hitch receivers.
8. A Complete “Equalizer” 4-point sway control hitch model 90-00-1000 was installed by the Airstream dealer. The hitch reduces sway and equally distributes tongue weight to all four tires of the towing vehicle. This hitch and the Airstream’s double-axle four-tire tracking design eliminated possible sway for our Airstream.
9. The original Airstream rear view camera system was replaced with an improved Furrion 4-camera monitoring system. Three cameras, one mounted on each side and the rear of the Airstream provide wireless traffic movement to the 7” color monitor. The touchscreen display can show all camera movement simultaneously or one larger image.
10. A Truck Systems Technologies (TST) model 507 wireless tire pressure and temperature monitoring system has been installed. All four Airstream tires are monitored by a color display/control that will alert the driver of low tire pressure or a sudden blowout condition.
11. A LevelMatePRO wireless vehicle leveling system is installed. Using the LevelMatePRO app on your iPhone, the driver can wirelessly determine the two- dimensional leveling correction (in inches) required at the wheels to create level side-to-side and back-to-front Airstream conditions.
12. Original and/or reprinted manuals and documents that I have for many of these items listed will be provided.
Notable Airstream Features:
Two twin beds, 21” upgraded Samsung TV and inverter AC receptacle, night stand w/drawer, storage compartments, wardrobe, individual LED reading lights, dimmable ceiling LED lights, four USB receptacles, HVAC thermostat, three screened operating windows, two fixed panoramic windows, curtains and roller shades.
Separate shower room w/bathing seat, ceiling exhaust vent and lights, wand-controlled water-saver, adjustable faucet, and lockable glass shower door.
Separate toilet room w/porcelain toilet, elongated porthole window w/roller shade, vanity w/sink and faucet, mirror, ceiling exhaust fan/lights, and compartmented storage.
Full length wardrobe and accordion style privacy door located next to shower room facing the hallway.
Appliances include propane gas integrated 3-burner cooking stove/oven, Contoure convection microwave oven, and Dometic refrigerator/freezer.
Electrical equipment includes 1000 watt inverter control, Baraldi hooded stove exhaust fan, waste tank monitoring system, water pump control, and receptacles.
Large sink w/faucet/sprayer and cutting board/cover, three overhead and under counter storage compartments, one under counter 3-drawer cabinet, and two pantry cabinets.
Two porthole style windows w/roller shades.
Dinette and Lounge:
Seating for six people overall, four people at dining table.
Sleeping accommodations for four people. Lounge converts to bunk beds for two children, table converts to beds for two small adults or children.
Two overhead storage compartments, one w/ DVD player, Clarion CD/audio system, USB receptacles, and inverter AC receptacle.
Upgraded 27” Samsung TV w/adjustable mount and inverter AC receptacle.
Two operating windows, two skylight windows, two fixed panoramic windows and three porthole windows, each with accordion, cloth or roller shade covering.
1. Tandem Axle w/4 tires/wheels with electric brakes.
2. Fantastic ceiling fan w/reversible direction, thermostatic control, variable speed, and rain detection shut down features.
3. Four lockable storage compartments.
4. Water heater operates on electricity (120 Volts AC) or propane gas.
5. Refrigerator/Freezer operates on electricity (12 Volts DC) or propane gas.
6. Three manually operated awnings.
7. Electric (12 Volts DC) hitch jack with switch control and light.
8. Two 33 lb. propane tanks and switchover control valve.
9. Portable generator 120 Volt power input receptacle.
10. Portable generator propane fuel outlet valve.
11. Four manually operated stabilizing jacks.
12. Black and Gray Water outlet valves and connection.
13. Cable TV and 120 Volt Power Inlet connections.
14. Fresh water lockable tank inlet fill.
15. Battery box w/two Interstate 12 Volt DC batteries and fused 12 Volt DC outlet receptacle.
16. Four Goodyear Endurance tires sized ST225/75R15.
17. Sixteen windows for natural illumination, five operating windows for natural ventilation.
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.