2017 Intl Serenity Rear Queen 25ft
Original owners retiring. Our Airstreaming days are behind us but we are hoping the new owners have as many happy and memorable experiences as we have had!
This Airstream has been well-maintained and has low mileage of 3,672 miles.
Sold As Is.
Some of the standard features:
– Oyster Ultraleather Seating Surfaces.
– Asian Sand Theme.
– Tarkett Comfort Flooring.
– Stainless Steel Sinks.
– Corian Solid Surface Galley Countertop.
– 15000 BTU Ducted AC with Heat Pump.
– 25000 BTU Furnace with Electronic Ignition.
– 3 Burner Cooktop with Oven.
– Danby Microwave.
– 7 Cu Ft 2-way Auto Refrigerator.
– 6 Gallon LP/Electric Water Heater XT Series.
– Fantastic Fans with Rain Sensor.
The Airstream has had New Components Installed, and also has Accessories and Spare Parts included. See lists below.
In addition to the Oyster Ultraleather Cushions there is an alternative set of dinette/lounge cushions custom made of High-quality Crypton Finish Cloth that provide a wider space for lounging.
Owners manuals, How-to manuals, and Informational Brochures are included.
New Components Installed:
– 08/2020 Dometic Penguin II HI Capacity Ducted Heat Pump and AirConditioner.
– 05/2020 Ventline Bathroom Exhaust Fan.
– 05/2020 Spray pullout for Grohe Kitchen faucet.
– 03/2020 Vacuum breaker kit for Dometic 310 toilet.
– 03/2020 Water Valve kit for Dometic 310 toilet.
– 12/2019 Duracell 24DC Deep Cycle Batteries
– 10/2019 Upgraded to Chrome wheel nuts on all wheels.
– 09/2019 Dometic Comfort Control Center 2 Thermostat.
– 11/2018 Upgraded to Parallax Electronic Converter Model 8355.
– 10/2018 Upgraded Refrigerator Exhaust fan.
– Blue Ox Sway Pro Hitch Model BXW1000.
– Hughes 30A Autoformer RV2130SP with security cable.
– Progressive Industries 30A Surge Protector with weather guard.
– Fantastic Fan Ultrabreeze Vent Covers.
– Leader Accessories Heavy Duty Waterproof set of four Tire Covers.
– Camco RV Trailer Aid Tandem Tire Changing Ramp.
– Reflectrix Unfaced Reflective Roll Insulation custom cut for each window.
Spare Parts Included:
– Dometic Penguin II Start Capacitor.
– Dometic Penguin II Run Capacitor.
– Refrigerator Exhaust fan.
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.