Updated 2017 International Signature 25RB Airstream for sale. This beloved rig was the home to two full-time digital nomads, with every inch carefully maintained and manicured to maximize efficiency and living space. The purchase will include all RV accessories (cords, hoses, Zamp Solar unit, etc.) along with an in-depth walk-through and how-to tutorials from two experienced RVers.
Updates to the Airstream include:
– Interior walls & cabinets painted
– Sink hardware and cabinets updated
– Upgraded Furrion stove/oven (2020)
– Custom CopPure queen-size mattress
– Under-mattress slats & ventilation
– Custom faux marble countertops (bedroom & bathroom)
– Custom-built kitchen cabinet dividers
– Custom-built pull-out pantry
– Custom-built kitchen tri-level storage cabinet
– Custom-built dinette with pull-out drawer storage
– Custom-built bedroom tabletop
– Couch reupholstered
– Winegard 4G Wifi Extender (2018)
– New batteries (2020)
– Roof air vent covers (2)
– New tires (2021)
– Insulated exterior storage areas
– 25’11” Exterior Length
– 8’5.5” Exterior Width
– 9’9” Exterior Height with A/C
– Unit Base Weight with LP & Batteries: 5,053 lbs
– Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR): 7,300 lbs
– Net Carrying Capacity: 1,797 lbs
– Fresh Water Tank: 39 gal.
– Gray Water Tank: 37 gal.
– Black Water Tank: 39 gal.
– Probeless tank monitoring system
– 30 AMP Quickstream A/C with Heat Pump
– Ducted Furnace
– 2-way (electric & LP) 7 cu. ft. refrigerator
– Furrion 3 burner stove with oven (LP)
– Baraldi cooking vent with light
– Corian kitchen countertop
– JL surround sound stereo with Bluetooth, Aux, AM/FM
– 2 LG LED HD televisions
– Omni Directional Antenna
– Blackout curtains
– Electric & LP Water heater (6 gal production)
– ZipDee Patio Awning with gray Sunbrella fabric
– LED dimmable patio & awning lights
– Two 30 lb. LP tanks
– 2 Deep cycle batteries
– Exterior LP quick connect service port (for grills)
– Exterior shower with hot and cold water
– Spare tire
– Rooftop solar pre-wired
– Cable TV & Satellite TV hookup
– Rear-view monitoring backup camera
*Truck and Snow Peak outdoor kitchen setup are also for sale (separately from this listing). More info: https://oneyone.com/adventures-for-sale
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.