2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 27′ FB Twin – Pristine Condition – $79,000.00 – Yakima, WA
To see a complete walkthrough of my airstream please visit – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDGzfnr1DUE
Greetings! I purchased my Airstream in November of 2022 to live in full-time and care for my father. He passed away unexpectedly so plans have shifted and circumstances have changed. She has been parked under an RV carport for the entirety of my ownership, completely winterized and surrounded by Airskirts. The title is in hand.
She is a 2017 Flying Cloud 27 FBT with 2 A/C units, a complete awning package (manual main awning plus rear and driver side), a convection oven/microwave combo unit upgrade, 2 solar panels, and a Voyager trailer backup camera.
Added/upgraded by the previous owner in 2020: 2 Lifeline GPL 24T 12v AGM batteries ($700 new) and 2020 Goodyear Endurance tires ($500 new).
Accessories are INCLUDED in the price supplying everything you need to tow, camp, and/or live into the winter months:
· Airskirts Medium RV Skirt Package ($2499 new)
· Blue Ox SwayPro Weight Distributing Hitch ($900 new)
· Airstream Custom-fitted mattress & bedding
· Original propane tanks 2 x 30 lbs
· Original cushions
· Original Airstream doormat
· Original 50 Amp cord, an aftermarket 25′ 90-degree 50 Amp cord, and a 25′ 50 Amp extension cord
· Progressive Industries EMS PT50X 50 Amp RV Surge protector ($330 new)
· TST 4 sensor tire pressure monitoring system ($400 new)
· Proven Industries hitch lock designed for Airstreams ($300 new)
· Wheel lock (Winner International Wheel Claw XL)
· Andersen 3604 Leveler Chocks x2
· ViAir 400P air compressor ($360 new)
· Rock Tamers (on-hitch mudflaps) to protect from rock dents ($290 new)
· 15-foot stinky slinky, a 10-foot extension, and a 20-foot hose support
· Fresh water hose
· Two X Chock wheel stabilizers ($100 new)
· Four solid rubber wheel chocks
· Dog bone electrical adapters: 50 to 30 Amp, 30 to 15 Amp, and 30 to 50 Amp
· 4×6′ outdoor patio mat and 8 x 18’ outdoor patio mat
· 3000 lb. Trolley Jack
· Trailer Valet XL trailer dolly ($750 new)
For many details on the 2017 Flying Cloud 27 FBT model check out Colonial Airstream’s review on YouTube. According to Airstream, this model and floor plan is the most popular of any Airstream models – https://www.airstream.com/blog/the-most-popular-airstream-travel-trailer-model-and-floor-plan/
Let the adventures begin!