2018 Airstream Basecamp 16’ – Like New Davidson, NC
The Airstream Basecamp is the perfect launch pad for everything from extreme mountain biking to hardcore relaxation. Packed with creature comforts, loads of features, storage galore, thoughtful design and even a full wet bath – the Basecamp is your gateway to the remote trailhead or peaceful lakeside of your dreams. You don’t even need a full-size truck or SUV to get there.
The 2018 Airstream Basecamp is a sturdy, hypnotically beautiful escape pod packed with everything you need to live in complete comfort – whether you’re off the grid, at a family campground or in a friend’s backyard.
Highly configurable, with the following variations pictured:
– Tables stored to allow hauling equipment (canoes, kayaks, bikes, etc.)
– Benches and 2 tables seats 4 comfortably
– Custom “Bed Mod” allows a bed along with seating for 2
– Large bed with 2” custom Sunbrella cushions – 76” x 76”
– River Rock Interior
– Exterior Length – 16 ft. 3 in.
– Exterior Width – 7 ft.
– Interior Width – 6 ft. 4.5 in.
– Exterior Height with A/C – 8 ft. 8.75 in.
– Interior Height with A/C (Entry Area) – 6 ft. 3.5 in.
– Hitch Weight (with LP & Batteries) – 410
– Unit Base Weight (with LP & Batteries) – 2,585
– Maximum Trailer Capacity (GVWR) (lbs.) – 3,500
– Net Carrying Capacity (lbs.) – 915
– Fresh Water Tank (gal.) – 22
– Gray/Black Water Tank (gal.) – 29
– Truma Combi™ Eco Plus Heating System (14,300 BTU)
– Refrigerator – 2-way 3 cu. ft.
– Interior Windows and Skylights – 8
– Sleeping Capacity – Up to 2
– 30 AMP Service Single A/C with Heat Strip (9,200 BTU)
– (4) – 2” custom Sunbrella cushions allows greater comfort in each configuration
– Upgraded Shower Head, Teak Floor Mat, and Storage
– “Bed Mod” to allow concurrent sleeping and dining configuration
– Custom table in “bed mod” configuration for increased dining space
– LED motion sensor lights in all cabinets
– Solar Suitcase
– 11” wall-mounted tablet to allow for viewing of streamed media
– Trailer Dolly for easy maneuverability
Title in hand
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.