We got a new Basecamp 20X so we have priced our Basecamp 16 to sell now.
The BC 16 is ready for delivery to the next happy camper willing to pay this firm price.
This well-maintained beauty has all the standard features of a 2018 Basecamp 16.
PLUS, it’s tricked out with lots of extras to add to your camping enjoyment.
Factory Options Installed:
1. Air conditioning with heat strip
2. 180W solar package with AGM batteries
After Market Extras Installed:
1. Electric tongue jack – makes it easy to hook-up, unhook, and level the trailer.
2. Prodigy RF Wireless Electronic Brake Controller – you can move it between tow vehicles without having to hardwire a new brake controller under your dash!
3. Micro-Air Easy Start – so the A/C will start and run with a small 2,000 watt inverter/generator!
4. Door reverser kit on refrigerator so it opens in the “easy-to-load” direction!
5. Visor Awning – this is VERY hard to get for the Basecamp and adds welcome shade when boondocking.
6. Replaced the obsolete factory Atwood coupler with a new Demco coupler. New Airstreams have Demco couplers. They work much better with WD hitches!
1. Always stored indoors with batteries maintained on a charger.
2. All factory recalls already complied with:
a. extra battery added to more quickly cool the three-way refrigerator
b. entry door glass sealant replaced
c. air conditioner retaining bolts
3. Annual fresh water tank sanitization completed every year.
4. Comes with original manuals for the Airstream and installed equipment, plus beginner’s manual to help have fun with your travel trailer.
New Basecamps are on a 8-10 month waiting list from Airstream. This like-new unit is ready to drive away.