2018 Airstream Tommy Bahama Special Edition 19CB.
Clear title, no loans, no lease. Contact if interested, reasonable offers will be considered.
In like new condition, ready to travel and has had very little use (mainly due to Covid). I tow it with my 2008 Cayenne S. The Cayenne has the air suspension and off-road package and is very stable and easy to tow, easy to forget its following you.
If interested and ready to travel and need a tow vehicle too, the Cayenne can be included. The Airstream is clean and ready to travel. Contact me or make offer.
Along with the many standard items, included in the Airstream Tommy Bahama Special Edition, this also has the Microwave/Convection oven option as well as the Airstream Carry Bikes from Fiamma bike rack and solar package.
I have installed the following upgrades:
• Replaced the AGM batteries with 2 Lion Energy UT1300 Lithium batteries (more than doubled the useable electricity)
• Victron Smart Solar MPPT solar charge controller with Bluetooth (this solved the poor solar charging from the OE system)
• Victron BMV 712 Smart Battery Monitor with Bluetooth
• Victron Blue Smart IP22 Charger with Bluetooth
• Micro Air EasyStart 364 (soft start for A/C to run on generator)
• 16″ Aluminum wheels with Michelin Agillis Crossclimate 225/75R16C The C Metric tire has greater load capacity (5,240lbs @ 65psi)
• Tuson Towable Tire Pressure Monitoring System with tire ball sensors.
• Haloview 1080P 3 wireless camera upgrade, replaced rear and added left, right side cameras. All cameras are powered by running lights.
• Vent covers for the Fantastic Fans …. (vents can remain open when it rains and while driving.)
• Proven Locks Model 2516-AS Coupler lock (designed to only fit AIRSTREAM trailer couplers)
• LevelMatePRO® wireless leveling system
Tommy Bahama 19CB Specifications:
• Exterior Length 19′ 2″
• Exterior Width 8′
• Interior Width 7′ 7″
• Exterior Height with A/C 9′ 9″
• Interior Height with A/C 6′ 7.5″
• Hitch Weight (with LP & Batteries) 550
• Unit Base Weight (with LP & Batteries) 4,200
• Maximum Trailer Capacity (GVWR) (lbs.) 5,000
• Net Carrying Capacity (lbs.) 800
• Fresh Water Tank (gal.) 23
• Gray Water Tank (gal.) 21
• Black Water Tank (gal.) 18
• 30 AMP Service
• Single AC with Heat Pump (BTU) 13,500
• Ducted Furnace (BTU) 16,000
• Refrigerator 2-way 4 cu. ft.
• Oven (LP Gas) STD
• Microwave (*Removed with Convection Option Selected) —
• Convection Microwave Oven (*Replaces Oven) OPT*
• Interior Windows & Skylights 11
• Master Bed Configurations 48″ x 76″
• Convertible Dinette, Lounge and Bed 40″ x 91″
• Sleeping Capacity Up to 4
Links for more info:
Great video — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGmyR7_Zbow
Download Tommy Bahama Brochure here – https://www.airstream.com/travel-trailers/tommy-bahama-special-edition/brochure/
The Tommy Bahama window graphics have been removed because the graphics deteriorated to a point you couldn’t see out the windows.
As the second owner, I did not receive all of the Tommy Bahama accessories (Chairs, glasses and small items). The pillows, bed cover (unused) and towels are included and a new “Relax” ice chest. I have the original ice maker, however on PCH rough road it fell out of its storage spot and shattered the cover (still works)
I had a tire blowout just outside Las Vegas, I never felt it go flat, however never a bit of sway or poor handling. This is the reason for the upgrade to 16″ wheels, Michelin tires and TPMS. The steel spare wheel has been replaced with an original Aluminum 15″ that came on the trailer (a little less tongue weight)
All original Airstream manuals included.