After full timing a while, it’s time to say goodbye to my 2018 Flying Cloud 20FB.
Upgrades and niceties for the next owners:
* Brand new mattress from Airstream Supply Company!
* WeBoost Cell Booster
* Wireless Rear View Camera
* Progressive Industries built in surge protector with extra surge unit
* Progressive Dynamics upgraded converter (can handle lithium batteries when you’re ready)
* Micro Air Easystart (run your A/C from a generator or 20 amp service)
* Undersink 0.5 micron water filter with faucet (filters easily had on Amazon Frizzlife)
* 3 inch axle lift
* Recently replaced Goodyear Endurance tires (May 2021 rubber)
* ProPride 3P Anti Sway Hitch
* Tire pressure monitoring system
* Mopeka Tank Check propane level sensors (monitor in kitchen and smartphone app)
* Included accessories: 30amp power cord, Fresh water hose, cord and hose in Stromberg Carlson caddies , Dedicated black tank flush hose, Sewer hose w/support, Andersen leveler, Leveling blocks great for stabilizer jacks , Wheel covers
Unfortunately the trailer had a water leak at one point which stained the floor. The leak was from the city water connection and was fixed promptly once identified. Floor staining is a common problem you can find lots of discussion about on the forums. You can see it in photos though I always had carpets down and never saw it in daily use.
Sleeping Capacity: 1-4
Refrigerator: 2-Way 4 cu. ft.
Interior Windows And Skylights: 11
Hitch Weight – W/ LP And Batteries: 631 lbs
Unit Base Weight – W/ LP And Batteries: 4271 lbs
Fresh Water Tank: 23 gal
Black Water Tank: 18 gal
Gray Water Tank: 21 gal
Ducted Furnace: 18000 BTU
Net Carrying Capacity – NCC= GVWR- UBW: 729 lbs
30 AMP Service Single A/ C W/ Heat Pump: 13500 BTU
Exterior Width: 8 ft
Length: 20 ft 10 in
Interior Height W/ A/ C: 6 ft 7.5 in
Exterior Height W/ A/ C: 9 ft 9 in
Interior Width: 7 ft 7 in