Selling 2018 Flying Cloud Front Bed Twins – $89,500
Your turn to enjoy this one owner 2018 FC FBT with upgrades – factory installed back up camera; convection/microwave; and extra awnings package, in counter garbage can, metal counter trim throughout for retro look, WeGo WiFi and omni-directional boosters with interior connections in wardrobe. A couple of years ago we upgraded to lithium batteries, and 2 second generation 100 watt Zamp solar panels with easy monitoring through Victron Connect. New tires (Goodyear Endurance ST 225/75 Load Range E) have only 170 miles on them as they were installed at the mothership in Jackson Center on my way home just a couple of days ago. All upgrades and servicing have been done at dealer or the mothership. We bought it from Woodlands in Grand Rapids. It was delivered in March 2018.
Original bed covers and pillows were stored in bags the day we brought it home. It’s never been smoked in, and the beds have always had a mattress protector on them so they are fresh. Used 1-3 months each year and stored in temperature controlled building otherwise.
Has all you need to pull away including stabilizer bars, 30 amp power grip surge protector/adapters, 3 bins of supplies (electrical/other, clean water, and waste water)… Per Jackson Center service department, “this is is prewired for a second AC, just remove the fantastic fan in the bedroom and install it in that location”. There is 110V and 12V wiring there and a thermostat cable there as wellSome imperfections noted with pics as I remembered them. All hooks and pictures were hung with easy release/no damage command strips as shown.
If you are interested in the 2018 F150 with tow package (including fabulous back up assist), I may be selling that with or after Airstream is sold. Towed it like a dream up and down the Rockies, etc. I just prefer to drive something smaller once I sell the Airstream. Delivery of all for extra may be an option.
Here’s why we loved this model:
* the front bed model means that your best view is from the eating area which is usually what you have when you back in
* more counter, bed, and storage space (plus the jumpy sleeper didn’t bother the restful sleeper 🙂)
* the twins take XL sheets which easily stay on with mattress clips (think suspenders for your mattress which go underneath and stop the sheets from shifting).
* twins with pull out full/queen gave us options for traveling with friends, and not each other – or cuddling on the full/queen when we really wanted to be together
* two separated areas mean that if one person is awake early or late, then there is an end of the trailer to go to and not disturb the other
* when traveling with friends, we each had our “suite” at night with access to the bath in between
* the extra 2′ of room from the 25′ was well appreciated in the kitchen for more counter, bigger drawers, and for extra storage, especially at the end of the beds where I stored my sewing machine, cutting board… all my sewing stuff, and he stowed extra bike gear. And, being tall, it felt less cramped for sleeping.
* has the newer air ducting within the ceiling so there is more height inside for us tall folk
* great layout meant never bothering with room dividers as it is easy to open the shower door and the bathroom door for quick privacy and that full bath experience without the full time commitment to space or best view being in the bathroom.
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.