Selling 2018 Flying Cloud Front Bed Twins – $89,500
Your turn to enjoy this one owner 2018 FC FBT with upgrades – factory installed back up camera; convection/microwave; and extra awnings package, in counter garbage can, metal counter trim throughout for retro look, WeGo WiFi and omni-directional boosters with interior connections in wardrobe. A couple of years ago we upgraded to lithium batteries, and 2 second generation 100 watt Zamp solar panels with easy monitoring through Victron Connect. New tires (Goodyear Endurance ST 225/75 Load Range E) have only 170 miles on them as they were installed at the mothership in Jackson Center on my way home just a couple of days ago. All upgrades and servicing have been done at dealer or the mothership. We bought it from Woodlands in Grand Rapids. It was delivered in March 2018.
Original bed covers and pillows were stored in bags the day we brought it home. It’s never been smoked in, and the beds have always had a mattress protector on them so they are fresh. Used 1-3 months each year and stored in temperature controlled building otherwise.
Has all you need to pull away including stabilizer bars, 30 amp power grip surge protector/adapters, 3 bins of supplies (electrical/other, clean water, and waste water)… Per Jackson Center service department, “this is is prewired for a second AC, just remove the fantastic fan in the bedroom and install it in that location”. There is 110V and 12V wiring there and a thermostat cable there as wellSome imperfections noted with pics as I remembered them. All hooks and pictures were hung with easy release/no damage command strips as shown.
If you are interested in the 2018 F150 with tow package (including fabulous back up assist), I may be selling that with or after Airstream is sold. Towed it like a dream up and down the Rockies, etc. I just prefer to drive something smaller once I sell the Airstream. Delivery of all for extra may be an option.
Here’s why we loved this model:
* the front bed model means that your best view is from the eating area which is usually what you have when you back in
* more counter, bed, and storage space (plus the jumpy sleeper didn’t bother the restful sleeper 🙂)
* the twins take XL sheets which easily stay on with mattress clips (think suspenders for your mattress which go underneath and stop the sheets from shifting).
* twins with pull out full/queen gave us options for traveling with friends, and not each other – or cuddling on the full/queen when we really wanted to be together
* two separated areas mean that if one person is awake early or late, then there is an end of the trailer to go to and not disturb the other
* when traveling with friends, we each had our “suite” at night with access to the bath in between
* the extra 2′ of room from the 25′ was well appreciated in the kitchen for more counter, bigger drawers, and for extra storage, especially at the end of the beds where I stored my sewing machine, cutting board… all my sewing stuff, and he stowed extra bike gear. And, being tall, it felt less cramped for sleeping.
* has the newer air ducting within the ceiling so there is more height inside for us tall folk
* great layout meant never bothering with room dividers as it is easy to open the shower door and the bathroom door for quick privacy and that full bath experience without the full time commitment to space or best view being in the bathroom.