2018 Airstream International Serenity 27FB, Queen Bed
‘PHIL’ as we lovingly call him, is in excellent condition. No accidents or mishaps, non-smoker.
PHIL has all the options needed for extended boondocking, working remotely, long-distance trips, and weekend adventures.
With PHIL, you don’t have to work out the ‘bugs’ that are common with a new trailer. And none of the ‘covid rush’ build problems have affected the 2020-22 year models. Plus PHIL comes with lots of upgrades and additional items.
If you want a turn-key solution, PHIL is a modern Airstream trailer that is ready to hit the road.
Things we love about PHIL
– The rear lounge with all the windows for amazing views.
– Perfect size for easy towing and accessing a wide range of campsites
– Airstream quality
– Full awning package (3 qty) and dimmable LED light.
– Two ‘ducted’ air conditioners and 50 amp service.
– Solar rock guards and body wrap panels.
– Ultra leather seating, wrap-around rear lounge area.
– Lithium battery and solar upgrade professionally installed by Airstream of Utah.
– Two 250 AH Lithium batteries.
– Three 100W Zamp solar panels + additional access port for plugging in more solar panels.
– Rearview camera.
– TPMS tire monitoring system.
– New tires in 2022.
– XChock Wheel Stabilizers.
– Memory foam mattress.
– PLUS lots of misc of RV accessories (50 Amp surge protector, power cord, chocks, blocks, hoses, carpets, tire changer, tools, and…).
PHIL comes with a WeighSafe weight distribution hitch (a top-rated hitch, $1k+ value) and rock guard mud flaps. The WeighSafe hitch makes for confidence-inspiring towing.
Want to work remotely? If so, you are going to love the OPTIONAL robust wifi system from Mobile Must Haves. Pepwave MAX Transit Duo Pro Dual Modem CAT-7/CAT-12 LTE-A Router and a roof-mounted Husky 7-way Antina. This allows the ability to simultaneously use multiple cell providers (AT&T, Verison, T-Mobile) for reliable connectivity. Included in PHIL’s price is the roof-mounted Husky 7-way Antina and pre-wired assembly.
If you want to keep it simple, just use the WeBoost signal booster that comes with PHIL. We used the WeBoost system before upgrading to the Pepwave system.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Being that PHIL is our beloved buddy, we have meticulously maintained him. Example:
– In summer 2022, PHIL was taken into Airstream Adventures for thorough service/inspection. Bearing, breaks, roof seals, and routine maintenance (no problems, just proactive maintenance).
– New tires in 2022.
– PHIL has been Walbernized a couple of times (i.e. exterior protection).
Four hours of FREE coaching related to the Airstream systems and operations. Including towing and backing training.
Blue Book value is $96,400 – $102,545 with upgrades.
A new Airstream trailer WITHOUT our upgrades is $140,000-$150,000
2018 Airstream trailer (aka PHIL), $98,600
As an OPTION you can purchase our tow vehicle as well.
2020 Ford F250 4×4, XLT Premium, 7.3 gas, 10-speed trans, w/ tow and safety packages, w/ custom leather interior and canopy, and low mileage (only 21,865 miles), $64,000
Trailer and truck sold as a set for $158,000