MAKE AN OFFER!
2019 Airstream Nest by Airstream 16U We are selling our 2019 Airstream Nest.
Lightly used, we have only taken it out a few times, mostly short weekend trips. This trailer is in pristine condition. All original extras included plus some useful additions of our own which are included.
Back up/rearview camera with battery ($200) Proven industry hitch lock ($300), Zamp Portable 180 Watt solar panel ($800). This is a great trailer packed with lots of thoughtful details. Still under Airstream transferable warranty.
Features include: Interior
• Fingerprint and Stain Resistant Soft White Laminate
• Insulated Soft Touch Interior Panels and Accent Walls
• Maxxair Fan
• Probeless Tank Monitoring System
• Sliding Screen Door
• Panoramic Front Windows with Blackout Shades
• Handcrafted Italian Lite-Ply® Laminated Interior Cabinetry
• Seamless Vinyl Flooring
• LED Interior Lighting with Bluetooth Control
• Overhead Storage
• Continuous Hot Water Heater – LP
• Coat & Key Hooks
• Cedar Lined wardrobe closet
• Ample storage
• Air Conditioning
• CO Detector
• Smoke detector
• Gas Cook top
• NonSmoking Unit Exterior
• Semi-Monocoque Molded Fiberglass Superstructure
• Two-Tone Premium Gel Coated Exterior
• Tempered Tinted Windows
• LP (1 – 20 lb. Steel Tank)
• Molded Front LP Nose Cone
• 2 Deep Cycle Group 24 Batteries with Multi-Stage Converter
• Exterior Shower w/ Hot & Cold Water
• City Water Inlet w/ Water Pressure Regulator
• Hand Painted Chassis
• Torsion Axle Suspension
• Manual Hitch Jack
• Goodyear® Endurance 16″ Tires, Balanced
• Stylized Aluminum Wheels
• Nev-R-Lube Bearings
• Nev-R-Adjust Brakes
• Spare Tire
• Solar Pre-wire (1 Front Access Point)
• Dedicated Waste Hose Storage
• Molded Fiberglass Entry Door w/ Window (Oceanair Blind)
• LED Entry Door Handle
• Unique Front Door Key w/ Heavy Duty Deadbolt
• Custom Aluminum Entry Step
• LED Entrance Light
• LED Taillights
• License Plate Bracket with LED Light
• 2 Lockable Storage Compartments Extras (included in the price)
• Zamp 180 Watt Portable Solar Panel ($800)
• Proven Industry Hitch Lock ($300)
• Backup/Rear View Camera with dash mount display and Battery. ($200)
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.