2019 Airstream Nest by Airstream 16U. Beautiful, rare, compact luxury fiberglass travel trailer for sale. With only 466 made (this is #395) the Airstream Nest is a unique head turner! At only 4,000lbs GVWR, the Nest can be towed by small trucks and SUVs. This trailer is perfect for a couple who want all the benefits of a high-end travel trailer in a small package. Extremely versatile, you’ll love how maneuverable the Nest is – very easy to tow!
Beautiful Clutch Blue cushions
Ruggable rugs included
This camper has a full bathroom with shower & toilet, kitchen with sink, stove top, refrigerator, microwave, cedar lined closet with three shelves for storage, lots of additional storage cabinets & cubbies throughout, full view sky light window above the bed with a privacy blind.
We are non smokers so this unit is smoke odor free.
* Fingerprint and Stain Resistant Soft White Laminate
* Insulated Soft Touch Interior Panels and Accent Walls
* Maxxair Fan -Probeless Tank Monitoring System
* Sliding Screen Door -Panoramic Front Windows with Blackout Shades
* Handcrafted Italian Lite-Ply® Laminated Interior Cabinetry
* Seamless Vinyl Flooring -LED Interior Lighting with Bluetooth Control
* Overhead Storage
* Continuous Hot Water Heater
* LP -Coat & Key Hooks
* Closet with hanging wardrobe
* Semi-Monocoque Molded Fiberglass Superstructure
* Two-Tone Premium Gel Coated Exterior
* Tempered Tinted Windows
* LP (1 – 20 lb. Steel Tank)
* Molded Front LP Nose Cone
* 2 Deep Cycle Group 24 Batteries with Multi-Stage Converter
* Pre-wired for solar (Zamp connection)
* Exterior Shower w/ Hot & Cold Water
* Hand Painted Chassis-Torsion Axle Suspension
- clean title in hand.
- Pre-wired for Solar
- Unit Base Weight (UBW) = 3400 lbs
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) = 4000 lbs
- Lightweight to tow, great fiberglass trailer quality and design.
- Very bright interior, great materials, lots of natural light (skylight above bed also, with shade).
- Superb Quality. It’s Airstream through and through, drawers, appliances, materials, LED lighting, etc. All is high quality.
- LOTS of windows with ability to open and create great airflow.
- Both the heating (2 floor vents) and A/C work fantastic.
- External Dimensions: 16′ 7″ long and 7′ 1″ wide.
- Great ceiling height in the main cabin and bathroom
- Good size refrigerator, microwave, stove top.
- 10 USB plug-ins for your electronic devices and lots of power outlets all around.
- Great storage, above the bed, below the seats, below both countertops and above, and of course the main storage closet with cedar back lining.
- App controlled LED lighting on the inside, you can even change colors with remote.
- Full Shower/Wet Bath.
- Original Manual and Booklets all included.
- Tires in great shape with low miles
-Tadibrothers backup camera/monitor
-Teak bathroom mat
-Custom memory foam bedding
-2 brand new Diehard marine batteries
*Note: Big Red Numbers have been removed*
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.