2019 Airstream International Signature 23FB
In storage for 2.5 years (thanks to the pandemic)
Used for the first time in May 2022
No lien. Title in hand
Well cared for
Maintenance done in June 2022 (Airstream dealer)
Lots of nice upgrades:
• Furrion range oven (replacing the Dometic).
• Contoure RV-190S stainless steel microwave/convection oven (1000W)
• Fusion entertainment system (MS-AV755)
• LG Blu-ray player
• 28” Roku smart tv
• Medicine cabinet in bathroom
• 2 pull-out drawers in kitchen
• Induction burner (portable)
• Couple of “Eveything keeper” bins and “mesh net holders” for extra storage
NOTE: Dometic 5.0 cu ft refrigerator replaced in Jul 2022 (stopped working soon after I got on the road).
• 2 Solar Panels (180 watts total)
• Tekonsha Prodigy RF Wireless Trailer Brake Controller
• Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution with Sway Control
NOTE: I spent some time in Arizona this summer with temperatures hovering around 117F so I installed some thermal/reflective bubble insulation (Reflectix) in all the windows and some are still in place.
Airstream was purchased in NorCal (where I used to live until recently) and is now located in South Florida near Fort Lauderdale (where I live now) hence the 3000 miles in usage.
This is my 3rd Airstream. I obviously love those trailers. Reason I’m selling is I am now considering getting a Class B instead (camper van).