We’re selling our much-loved Airstream travel trailer, a 2019 25RB Flying Cloud Twin. We’ve enjoyed traveling in it, but we are purchasing an off-road trailer which will better fit our travel needs. The 25’ model is small enough to fit into most state and national parks but is large enough for comfort. With the 30-amp service, lithium batteries and solar upgrades your campsite options are endless.
A hanging closet and numerous overhead and under-bed storage lockers provide ample storage. Two twin beds in the rear bedroom allow for more cabinet storage and provide an open view to the back of the trailer, creating a wonderful spacious feeling. The distinct wrap-around windows that Airstream is known for are in both the front and rear of the unit. This unique feature—along with a skylight and tons of other windows—brings ample natural light into the space.
· The trailer is in great shape, no leaks, and all systems fully operational.
· This model has good tank capacities and is also the widest Airstream.
· Front stone guards.
· 3 burner propane stove with exhaust hood.
· 2 way refrigerator, propane and electric.
· 2 TVs / Stereo Bluetooth / Blu ray player / 4x30W channels/6” 2-way speakers with 100W subwoofer.
· TV antenna and amplifier.
· 30 amp service.
· Ducted A/C, heat pump.
· All LED lighting with dimmers throughout.
· 2 fantastic fans in ceiling 3 speeds with thermostat control; skylights with shades;
· Split bathroom shower separate from sink/toilet.
· Hot water heater works on electric or propane.
· Aluminum cover for the propane tanks.
· Storage tube for sewer hose.
180 watts of rooftop solar panels.
200AH Battle Born Lithium batteries, upgraded Victron BMV 712 and Victron Bluetooth solar controller installed by Airstream in Jackson Center for ample electricity when shore power is not available.
A DC-DC charger, professionally installed, to quickly recharge while towing.
An additional solar controller with upgraded Anderson electrical connectors for expanded portable solar panel capabilities.
Two additional 12-volt sockets installed, one under bench seat and one in the front overhead cabinet.
Upgraded exterior refrigerator fan to improve the efficiency of the refrigerator.
The Nature’s Head Composting Toilet allows for the black and grey tanks to be combined as one large grey tank, so this trailer is a boondocking dream come true! If composting is not for you, the original unused porcelain toilet is also included for easy reinstallation.
With the omnidirectional rooftop cellular antenna and powerful internal broadcasting antenna, you’re ready to receive cellular internet from the major providers, so streaming or working from the AS is simple and effective. Just connect your own cellular booster.
The three external awnings and the 15’ X 6’ Zip Dee sun shade provide plenty of shade to cool the trailer and space for lounging.
A Fiamma bike rack (dealer installed) so you can bring your bicycles along.
The Oxygenics shower head reduces water use while providing a true shower experience.
Bug screens for furnace and hot water heater vents and the kitchen plastic external vent was replaced with stainless steel vent for reduced maintenance and longer component life.
· We are the original purchasers and we are a private seller with Title in hand
· Never smoked in and no pets inside.
· Freshwater tank sanitized one or two times a year.
· Black tank never used as black, only grey.
· All service done at Airstream Mother Ship in Jackson Center
· Electric brakes, wheel bearings all good and recently inspected by Airstream Jackson Center
· New Battle Born Lithium batteries in March 2021.
· All original documentation including owner’s manual.
· Equalizer weight distributing and sway control hitch and receiver included.
· Rear view camera.
· Proven Lock for hitch for additional security.
· Two full 30’ propane tanks.
· 15’ X 6’ Zip Dee solar shade and awning lift handles.
· 2 sewer hoses with clear L shaped connector.
· Black and grey tanks are joined and the load in the tanks can be leveled between the two. Tanks can be separated and returned to factory specs as easily as removing a sewer hose.