Come take a look, the pictures don’t do her justice. She’s stock and well cared for. We are selling to upgrade to something bigger for our family of 5:
1 owner. Title in hand. Excellent condition. Originally purchased from Southland RV in Norcross, GA. Non-smokers. No accidents.
She is a rear bedroom twin model with panoramic windows on both ends.
Located in North Georgia.
All components and appliances are operational. We have had no issues with roof leaks or failing electronics.
We’re including over $2000 worth of upgrades and add ons! You can literally hook her up and go camping!
– Hitch weight 835lbs
– Base weight with LP and Batteries 5600lbs
– Max weight 7300lbs
– Ducted AC and LP Furnace
– Propane Oven
– 2-way Dometic LP / Electric Refrigerator
– 1 Dometic Air Conditioner / Heat Pump
– Pre-wired for solar but does not have solar panels
– Wild Honey Interior color
– Sleeps up to 6 people (if you like each other!)
– Blueray DVD Player
– 2 TVs (28” and 24”)
– LED interior lights
What’s included? Everything that came with the camper is included but here are some highlights:
– Original unused bed comforters and pillows
– 2 Bed Pillows (brand new)
– Original Mattresses
– Original couch and dinette cushions
– Airstream Doormat
– All TV, DVD and Radio remotes
– Shower plug
– Sink cover (never used as a cutting board)
– Utensil organizer
– Awning Tool
– Stabilizer crank tool
– Stabilizer arm tool
– Power cable
– Tongue Jack crank tool
– Storage containers (2)
– Fire extinguisher
– Rear View Camera with a wireless monitor
– Manuals, DVDS, sticker and original brochure with carrying bag
– 2 Batteries
– 2 Propane tanks
– 2 sets of keys (deadbolt, door, storage compartments and freshwater/outdoor shower)
– Low Pressure Propane Hose
– Rear and side awning package
– Chandelier over dinette (also including original light that was replaced)
– Fantastic fan covers (2) installed by Airstream
– Easy Start for AC installed by Airstream
Add-ons included in the sale (worth about $1650)
– Sewage hose and elbow (~$30)
– Fresh Water hose (~$25)
– Tongue Jack Cover (~$25)
– Sway bars, Hitch with ball ~$1000)
– 30 amp surge protector (~$215)
– 2 chocks (~$10)
– Hitch lock with 2 keys (~$20)
– 2 Dog Bone electrical adapters (~$20 each)
– Zipdee Awning sunshade (~$255)
– Warranty repairs performed by Airstream at Jackson Center:
– The shower had a small crack (less than 1 inch) that was fully repaired
– Shower door was realigned
– The front steps bolt replaced
– Fans in shower and bathroom had the gaskets replaced.
– Front door and screen realigned
– Battery box latch replaced
Normal wear items:
– The floor near the pull-out drawer under dinette has a small indentation about 1/4 Inch round
– Stove top cover has minor scratches
– Batteries are close to needing a replacement.
Additional items available upon request (see pics)
– 2 comforters with matching shams
– 2 curtains with curtain hooks to replace accordion doors.
More pictures Instagram/Facebook: “wanderingwithmatilda” and on our blog by the same name.