2019 Airstream International Signature 28RBT, dual A/C, 50Amp – $90,000
Located Georgetown Texas
Most recent Airstream certified health checkup 06-May-2022; less than 5,000 miles;
Selling my beautiful 2019 International Signature 28′ RBT. Purchased new in January of 2019. Taken out three time for a camping trip in June of 2019, June 2020 and June 2021. Right at 4,000 miles. Ebony/Oyster interior. Dual A/C units. Dual Propane. Rearview Camera. Automatic Awning Pkg. Wired with 3 90amp solar panels. Like new and in excellent condition.
• Dual Dometic® Penguin High Capacity A/C w/ Heat Pump, Low Profile, Rooftop units
• Ducted climate control (Quietstream™) w/ Electronic Thermostat, sleekly integrated ceiling vents
• Asian Zen Theme Décor w/ Tarkett Comfort Seamless Vinyl Flooring
• Ebony color cabinetry with Ultraleather® Upholstery, supple and soft, yet durable and strong.
• Grohe faucet hardware
• DuPont kitchen countertop
• 6-gallon Electric/LP Water Heater
• Porcelain Toilet
• 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter (to make 110 VAC from 12 VDC)
• Multi-Stage Converter (to make 12 VDC from 110 VAC)
• Coat & Key Hooks
• Complete Aluminum Interior Walls and Ceiling
• EcoBatt™ Insulation
• Fantastic© Fan with Thermostat & Automatic Rain Sensor
• Handcrafted Aluminum Screen Door with Guards
• LED Interior Lighting with Dimmer
• Overhead Roof Lockers with LED Lighting
• Panoramic Front Windows with Blackout Shades
• Probeless Tank Monitoring System
• Clarion M303 radio; Samsung 28″ LED TV; Samsung BluRay player
• Special features: Custom interior featuring Pendleton blankets and after-market lighting
• AT&T Connect for on the road internet connectivity
• 3, 90amp solar panels
• Window awning package (3 awnings)
• Powered ZipDee® patio awning
• Manual ZipDee® rear awning
• Manual ZipDee® utility-side awning
• Rear-view Monitoring System
• 2 Deep Cycle Group 24 Batteries
• 4 Manual Heavy Duty Stabilizer Jacks
• Airstream Custom Aluminum Step
• Aluminum Entry Door Handle
• Aluminum LP Cover
• Black Tank Flush System
• Cable TV Hookup
• Cast Aluminum Door Hinges
• Cast Aluminum LED Taillights
• City Water Inlet with Water Pressure Regulator
• Custom Handcrafted 26” Wide Entry Door with Window
• Dedicated Waste Hose Storage
• Enclosed Aluminum Insulated Heated Underbelly
• Exterior LP Quick Connect Service Port
• Exterior Shower with Hot & Cold Water
• Fluorocarbon Treated UV Protected Aluminum Exterior
• Goodyear® Endurance, ST225/75R15 Tires (80psi)
• Hand Crafted Welded Extruded Aluminum Window Frames
• LED Dimmable Patio Awning Light
• LED Entrance Light
• LED Storage Compartment Light
• LED Tank Service Light
• 3 90amp solar panels
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.