Airstream Classic 2019 30′ Rear Queen Bed
This unusual finish combo is in great shape. It’s been used 5 out of 12 months. We bought it new in May 2019. Counters are the light color (sandstone?), seating is macadamia (light) and cupboards are mocha cherry.
We will include:
• Equalizer Hitch
• Progressive Industries EMS PT50X
• Brand new septic hoses
• Brand new water hoses
• Upgraded brass fittings for water hookups and other hookups for hoses
• 50 AMP power cable
• Power adapters 15 > 30 and 30 > 50
• Sidewinder sewer hose
• Leveling blocks
• X chocks
• Custom bike rack – the only one approved of by Airstream
• 2 Zipdee chairs which match the awning
• Brand new awning installed at the dealer this week (it had a tear in it, they are replacing it).
• Upgraded 6 Volt 200+ AMP hour battery
• Brand new set of factory direct OEM Lifeline batteries (second set)
• 10 pound latches have been installed on all of the cupboards at a dealer. They were popping open.
• Hitch bag holder (really nice to have)
• Easy hitch ball carrier thing which makes it really nice to move the hitch out and around so you don’t get greasy
• We installed an Easy Start so you can run both AC (rear and front) at the same time on 30 amp. Lifesaver in the heat if you aren’t in a 50 amp spot.
We bought it new a year ago. The warranty is good for a total of 3 years and is transferrable. It will expire in May 2022.
We can leave all the products he uses with it and show you what they are/how he uses it: Silicone lubricant, 303 Aerospace protectant for the windows, calgon and drop ins for the tank, etc. Propane oven works great but the microwave is also a convection oven and air fryer. We are happy to stay available for questions as they come up…How do you??? When did you???
We can also give you our Airstream corporate happiness manager’s contact and our technical support guy contact (router, internet, apps).
We have been really diligent about fully flushing and maintaining the septic tank. It’s in great shape.
We have the original packet of manuals for everything that came with it.
You may also be interested in our Facebook group which has Airstream enthusiast just like you! Ask questions, find travel destinations & learn what it means to be a true Airstreamer.