2020 CARAVEL 20FB FOR SALE
The time has come to sell our beloved 2020 Caravel 20FB Airstream. We are crazy about Airstreams (we own two) and cannot justify keeping both, so it’s time to let this one go.
This like new, meticulously maintained trailer is ready to camp in today with every system working flawlessly. Mattress is still wrapped in plastic. No solids or toilet paper have been used in the toilet. Still under warranty.
Includes $9000 in upgrades and customizations:
– Full awning package (~$2000)
– AGM batteries (~$250)
– NEW (never used) Contour convection microwave (~$500)
– Custom built LIFT UP bed platform (~$2000)
– Reinforce and built out platform and hinge
– Wall removal and finishing (~$2000)
– Removed wall between bedroom and dinette
– Finished-out upper locker on removed wall
– Extended curtain track (where wall used to be)
– Reversed the hinge on wardrobe door ($~150)
– Installed full length mirror on wardrobe door (~$100)
– Custom installed bathroom door window (not available on any Caravel models) (~$1000)
– Upgraded bathroom accent wallpaper (~$250)
– 2-way fantastic fan (with forward and reverse switch) (~$100)
– Added a second fantastic fan shade (~$100)
– Installation and wiring for direction adjustable 12V lamp above kitchen sink (~$100)
– Added black entry way coat hooks (that match Caravel interior) (~$50)
– Airstream bottle opener (~$50)
– Installed towel bar above microwave, kitchen hook, and paper towel holder (~$100)
Almost $2000 in trailer accessories included:
– Blue Ox SwayPro Weight Distribution w/ Sway Control (~$800)
– Voyager WiSight 2.0 Wireless RV Backup Camera System (~$400)
– Tire Pressure Monitor System TST TPMS for RVs – 4 Flow Through Tire Sensors (~$400)
– Wheel chocks (~$50)
– Sewer hose and attachments (~$50)
Title in hand.
Serious inquiries only.
Please DM if interested.
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.