This is a 2020 Airstream Interstate 19 Tommy Bahama Edition with just over 50,000 miles. We happily lived in this coach for over six months this past year. The interior is in wonderful condition with spotless, luxurious cream-colored leather. The couch (which converts to a queen-sized bed) provides both comfortable lounging and a restful night’s sleep.
All powered systems are operational (window shades, couch-to-bed), as are the fridge, 2-burner propane stove, etc., and the Mercedes is up to date on service and recalls as of June 2022, including the major 40,000-mile service. We replaced/updated the following items:
* New macerator installed August 2021
* All four tires replaced in September 2021 (60,000-mile warranty, Les Schwab) at 27,450 miles
* New roof A/C installed January 2022, Dometic Penguin II 15K BTU Single Zone White High Capacity Air Conditioner
* A new fresh water pump installed in January 2022
* 2 New Duracell Ultra AGM 24 batteries installed February 2022, full warranty until 8/20/24
To address if desired:
-There are a number of body dents and blemishes from the prior owner, none of which have functionally limited the coach in any way. Check the photos and video.
– The LP generator is currently not functioning. Our tech removed the generator and his bench test indicated that it needs a new motherboard. Last we checked, these are back-ordered. Rather than wait for this we are selling the van as is, with the non-working generator installed. If plugged in, of course, there’s no need for the generator. Forums indicate that some owners remove the generator altogether since they never need/use it.
– The Truma furnace and water heater will only work on LP, not 110v electric. This was not a problem for us for the entire winter, even in extremely cold conditions. The unit is more efficient on LP, and provides quick, excellent heat. We didn’t want or need to use the 110v. It is likely that the AC controller board needs to be replaced but this would have to be verified by a Truma tech.
– There is no hitch cover.
We are happy to coordinate in-person systems testing (even overnight) with interested buyers.
We travel to Florida frequently so we are potentially available for meetup or delivery along the east coast for serious potential buyers. Also happy to do a live video tour via FaceTime or Zoom.