Excellent condition, dealer maintained. Note: We purchased this from the dealership here in Northern Michigan the day Michigan closed businesses due to COVID in 2020, we have used the camper once in our yard during covid and once at a local camp site (2 times). We built her a house to protect her from the elements. We find we are not using the camper enough to justify keeping it and hope you will find more time to enjoy her. We named her Hazel.
– Windows, Doors, Hatch Covers, Vent Covers, Skylights, Roof Fans..all Excellent condition
– Awnings – Number and location:: 1 Main Patio
– This is a rear bed model with a queen bed – we like this as the bed is sideways and allows you to have a view out the side of the camper as opposed to looking down the hall.
– Interior Hard Surfaces: Walls, Counters, Doors: Standard Interior for a 2020 Airstream – everything in “like new” condition
– Interior Soft Surfaces – Material / Cushions / Fabrics / Curtains: Excellent condition; brown cushions; standard window coverings
– Interior and exterior showers
– Appliances – Fridge, Furnace, Stove/Oven, Microwave: All in great working order; microwave, oven, lighted stove knobs, LP/electric refrigerator
– Plumbing System – all standard Flying Cloud 2020 Airstream – Like new, winterized by the dealer each year.
– Sub Floor and Floor Coverings: Excellent condition
– 2 Roof mounted AC units; Dual A/C w Heat Pump 13500 BTU; 50 AMP
– 1000 inverter – with Solar system (factory installed)
– LP – Propane System – Tanks / Regs / Hoses – Condition: 2 large new tanks
– Trailer Weight and Tongue Weight: 7300 (GVWR); 850
– Tires have less than 2000 miles on them – Excellent condition
– Signal and Marker Lights Working? Pigtail Cable? Ready to Tow?: Yes ready to tow
– Accessories Included with Sale?: Fiamma Bike Carrier (never used)
– Ownership History: 2nd owner (1st owner was an elderly gentleman who wanted to try camping after loss of his wife…6 months after purchasing he decided it wasn’t for him)
– Current Registration?: Yes
Direct Contact email or Phone Number: [email protected]
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.