Sadly, we need to let our gorgeous Airstream go to market. Airstream has limited its production run and values are strong for ‘as new’ units like ours. Why wait many months and suffer price increases?
Up for sale is our 2020 26RBT (Rear Bed Twin) very lightly used with lots of extras and upgrades. What makes this unit unique is this: It has been stored in a covered garage since new. Price is $88,500. We have used it for 3-4 trips; the unit currently is in O ‘Fallon Illinois. I’m an obsessive owner and wash/wax and thoroughly clean the unit after each use. It smells new and there is nothing wrong with the unit. We’re selling this coach fully stocked and ready to hit the road. Included in this deal are the upgrades which include dual AC units with heat pumps on both units. The Airstream has a 50amp service. Here are the things that add additional value:
1. Dual AC units with heat pumps as noted … $2500
2. Lithium Batteries, professionally installed
3. Airstream bedding for twin beds
4. Misc. Items include: 50amp service, also an upgraded (top of the line) sewer hose that assembles from shorter sections for ease of connection and for cleanliness.
5. A really nice storage bag for all cords, adaptors and related items, several hoses.
6 A custom storage area that I designed and built to hold tools above the propane cylinders: its handy for storing rubber gloves, tools, masks, hand sanitizer, etc.
7.All manuals, service books and how to use instructions for everything in the unit. All neatly assembled in a cool Airstream Logo brief case. Also, I have all original paperwork.
8. A nice set of heavy-duty leveling blocks with carrying case.
9. All original throw pillows and bed covers in perfect shape.
10. Airstream has a full awning package with 3 different awnings
11. Microwave oven
Here are some additional ‘must have/nice to have’ features in the 26RBT that should be noted with the 2020 Airstream:
– The macerator toilet: Amazing! NO more poop pyramid and it is a huge deal for hygiene (not sure if everyone realizes this.
– LED TV in main salon and second unit in bedroom. The Blue Ray works with one or both TV’s. HD antenna system works great.
– Solar panels two 90 watt each with lithium batteries
– Built in water pressure regulator: keeps from having overpressure disasters
– Basic light weight and aerodynamic shape allows for very easy towing! I have the Ford F-150 3.5 engine that pulls this Airstream easily. I have towed ‘square box’ trailers and the Airstream is a dream to tow compared to other units.
– LED lights in and out
– Rear view camera works great with portable screen in truck
Why did we buy a twin bed? This is our first time sleeping in separate sleeping arrangements. We really like the twin because it gives you a huge amount of exterior storage compartments as well as more interior storage. You just have way more room in the twin bed unit both moving around and getting up without bothering others, everybody is happy. We especially love the shower (its huge) and we like the location/layout of the hallway bathroom in general. Easy to keep clean and very well laid out with lots of storage. Regarding storage: You will be amazed at the amount of storage in the 26RB Twin.
In summary: we are offering a turn key unit that is immaculate with lots of accessories that significantly add value. You can get this unit NOW and not wait 6 months for it. The bottom line is this: if you like the floor plan and you want a turn key and very lightly used unit that even still smells new, this might be a good Airstream for you.
Our Beautiful Airstream is in Excellent condition, very well maintained. Has been stored Indoors, pest free. We are a Nonsmoking couple! This Airstream also has enclosed insulated underbelly heated tanks. Bathroom is very roomy, with full shower. Dinette makes into a 62″ x 91″ lounge/bed. Lots of storage inside and out. Premium audio/video pkg./ media player/USB input. 3 burners cook top with oven. 7 cubic feet 2 way auto refrigerator.