2021 Airstream Interstate 19 Class B motorhome on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van chassis.
Excellent condition: 4WD has all Airstream Standard features and all Mercedes Benz options. Some features I like are:
– all the shades are power activated, you can lower or raise them all from one place in the van.
– there is a power awning, with no need for support legs and has a motion sensor so it should retract if it senses wind. The lights on the awning are also dimmable.
– the sliding side door is power-operated and interlocked with the powered step.
– you can open or close the door with a button from the cockpit or on the pillar behind the passenger seat.
– you can also open or close the door by touching the door handle, or from a remote key fob.
– simple but effective sliding screen door over the open sliding door.
– there is a power screen cover for the rear doors. If you choose to leave the rear doors open, you can just lower a screen to cover the whole opening with one button. – a privacy shade that covers the rear windows of this van is also power operated.
– extra storage above the driver and passenger seat with an easy-to-use curtain to block out the large front windscreen
– lithium batteries can either charge these with solar panels on the roof or with the built-in generator or with the drive engine while rolling down the road.
– the built-in 1,000-watt inverter powers the living space effectively with a number of charge points for appliances and phones.
– you can run virtually anything on the Interstate except the AC and the microwave on batteries.
– the black tank is of the macerator variety, which is essentially a garbage disposal for the toilet. The gate valves are both power-operated and all the controls are behind a panel so it’s both convenient and neat.
– since the black and gray tanks are pumped through a smaller hose you can literally pump the contents uphill.
– the hose is on a permanent reel that features a power retractor making the whole process of dumping the tanks clean and effortless.