2021 20 ft Airstream Bambi 20FB – $54,900 OBO
Are you ready to get Goin’ with Flo’?
Flo is a gently used 2021 Airstream Bambi 20FB in Excellent condition.
Why pay the price of a new airstream when you can have an “as good as new” 2021 model at a substantial discount!
We LOVE our Bambi – and we hate to sell her. We have been exposed to exploring nature in a way we never had access to before. We have visited many Florida state parks, SF Water Management areas, Army Core of Engineer’s sites, Harvest Host sites and even a Cracker Barrel! It’s been a joyful experience and has brought us closer together as a couple. A major life change puts in a position where we won’t be able to use her anymore and we need the cash to fund our next big adventure. So, our loss is someone else’s gain!
We took delivery of Flo in Nov 2020, and have used her for about 10 long weekend getaways in the state of Florida, and one 10-day trip to Highland Haven Airstream Park in Virginia.
She has been stored outdoors at a local storage facility away from any trees and debris.
Flo has been well taken care of and treated with loving attention. We clean her thoroughly after each trip. I perform diligent treatment of the black and grey water tanks. We are very, very careful and thoughtful in our general use while camping.
Plus – we have added some upgrades, and she comes equipped with every possible thing you need to start camping today!
This is truly a turn-key camper set-up. With a new camper you will spend thousands outfitting after the purchase. We have done the research and outfitted her with all the necessary accessories needed and then some!
From Airstream literature:
The Airstream Bambi 20FB design makes it perfect for taking any weekend getaway to the next level. Every inch of the space is thoughtfully arranged to be efficient, keep you comfortable, and inspire even more adventure. The Bambi 20 foot floor plan includes the most kitchen counter space for food preparation.
Full disclosure: There is a shallow dent in the front right corner of the camper. It is visible, but not really a big eye sore.
Bambi 20FB Standard Features:
• Large counter space for food prep or counter top appliances
• Double kitchen sink
• 2 burner gas stove top
• Refrigerator – 12 Volt
• Built in microwave 120/220 volt
• Multiple drawers, pantry, storage compartments
• Forward double bed (20FB=front bed)
• Dining table with 2 benches that convert to a bed
• Storage below bed and dinette benches
• Storage above bed and dining area
• Hanging closet
• 2 drawers under closet
• 2 storage cubbies at entry way – floor level and hand level.
• Separate shower stall, with bench
• Hard plastic toilet
• Counter and Sink, with storage below sink
• Medicine cabinet with mirror and storage
• TV – 12 volt – built in swivel mount for multiple viewing positions.
• Built in TV antenna
• Prep-wired with external cable TV connector
• Radio with 2 ceiling mounted speakers, AM/FM/Bluetooth
• Multiple USB charger outlets
• Multiple standard 120 volt outlets
• Gas powered cabin heat
• Gas powered instant hot water heater
• (Fan for gas heaters is 12 volt)
• Built in roof air conditioner 120/220 volt
• 2 roof fans – 12 volt
• Classic Airstream 2” think solid door, with built in screen door
• Classic Airstream rolling awning
• External storage in rear for hoses, electric cables, chocks, etc.
• Gas outlet for powering gas stove/bar-b-que
• Outdoor shower
• Separate black and grey water tanks
• Built in black water tank spray rinse system
• Fresh water tank and 12 volt water pump
• Built in water pressure regulator for city water connection
• Under carriage tube to store sewage hoses
• 2 – 12 volt batteries (upgraded), plastic protective case
• System wired for 12 volt and 120 volt appliances
• Most internal appliances and fixtures are 12 volt (run on trailer batteries)
• Only microwave and AC are 120 volt (require camp power to be connected)
• 30 AMP power inlet for camp power
• 2 standard size propane tanks, with auto switching connector
• Pre-wired for solar, 3 solar panel inlets on roof, 1 on trailer
• Optional Solar package included (see below)
Here are some non-standard extras that are included.
(If you start adding these up, it will come to many thousands of dollars)
Factory Installed upgrades:
• Rear mounted backup camera & dedicated wireless monitor
• Solar package
o roof mounted 90W solar panel
o solar monitor
o upgraded batteries – sealed no maintenance required
• Equalizer brand Anti Sway / Load Leveling hitch system
o Makes towing safe and comfortable
o I researched many options – this is easiest to use and best performing
Functional upgrades we installed:
• Upgraded window blinds (Airstream custom)
• Upgraded front bed window curtains (Airstream custom)
• Upgraded kitchen faucet
• Upgraded shower head
• Changed navy blue dinette cushion covers to off-white
• Shower stall teak floor boarding (removeable)
• Upgraded medicine cabinet in bathroom
We are including all the gear that you would normally have to buy to start RV’ing. These do not come with the camper, and when you have to buy, the cost will add up fast!
o Curt Echo wireless brake controller
Use inline with trailer light / electric cable
Control/Set-up with phone via blue tooth
Fully operational when not blue tooth connected
o Ball lock for trailer
o Pin lock for hitch
o Afore mentioned Equalizer brand anti sway, load balancing hitch system
o 4 x Camco wheel chocks
o Camco set of stackable leveling blocks
o 4 x Camco pads for stabilizers
o 30 amp camp power cable (this is standard equipment)
o 30 amp surge protector
o 100 ft heavy gage 120 volt electric cable
(pro-tip: AC can be run on 15 amp house circuit. There is a non-advertised built in soft start component in the AC unit. We have used often with no issues)
o 120 volt to 30 AMP adaptor
o 30 amp to 60 amp adaptor
o 2 x 25 ft Camco fresh water hoses
o Charcoal inline water filter
o Brass elbow water adaptor – attach filter to airstream or camp water
o 1 25 ft standard hose for black water flush
o Brass hose Y adaptor – for splitting camp water source
o 2 Camco Rhino sewer hoses, elbow and clear adaptors
o Custom bedding, including custom fitted topper and sheets
o extra decorative pillows
o All kitchen utensils, pots & pans, plates, glasses
o spice rack
o Hallway runner
o Airstream Weber Bar-b-que with cover
Low pressure propane cable
o Folding cushy camping chairs
o 2 outdoor rugs
o Outdoor entry mat
o Interior airstream entry mat
o multiple rechargeable lanterns (small and large)
o String lights – solar battery powered
o If you want more – Let’s talk!!!
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.