Get your Airstream today! No need to wait up to 12 months for the dealer to have one ready. Mint condition 2021 22FB (front bedroom) Bambi. The great thing about the 22FB Bambi is that it is only 4000 pounds and 5000 loaded. It can be pulled by our six-cylinder SUV. The Blu-ox antisway hitch makes it pull very easily and comfortably. We are moving to a slightly different Airstream but only because our circumstances changed, not due to any complaints about this one.
I only included a couple of photos because it looks just like it did from the factory. I am glad to do a ZOOM call and turn the camera on to show the interior or exterior prior to sale. We are in Iowa but could be convinced to meet someone partway for pick up if you are driving from a distance.
All standard features on 2021 Bambi included. Recently installed lithium battery to replace standard battery package. Other key features are:
• Factory installed solar panel package
• Everything included at purchase in pristine condition (including pillows, comforter, etc)
• Blue Ox Weight Distribution Hitch (Professionally-installed)
• Proven Industries Coupler Lock
• Andersen 3604 2-pack Camper Leveler/Chock Kit
• LevelMatePRO Wireless Vehicle Leveling System
• Kohree Tire Covers for RV Wheels
• Progressive Industries EMS-PT30X RV Surge Protector
• Tri-Lynx Levelers
• Sherline LM 1000 Trailer Tongue Weight Scale
• Camco 35ft Premium Drinking Water Hose
• Camco 25ft RhinoFLEX Gray/Black Water Tank Clean Out Hose
• Camco Heavy Duty PowerGrip 30 Amp 3 Prong Generator Adapter
• Camco RhinoEXTREME 20ft RV Sewer Hose Kit
• RV Camper Cord Adapter 15A Male to 30A Female 12inch Power Connector
• Camco 40043 TastePure RV/Marine Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector
• Tri-Lynx 00015 Lynx Levelers – 10 pack
• Tri-Lynx 00019 Lynx Cap – 4 pack
• Camco Heavy Duty RV Dogbone Electrical Adapter
• Camco Life is Better at the Campsite Dish Towel Set
• Camco Life is Better at the Campsite 12 piece dishware set
• Camco Life is Better at the Campsite Queen Size Bed Sheet Set
• Camco Life is Better at the Campsite Pop Up Recycle Container
• OXO Good Grips Steady Mounted Paper Towel Holder
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.