Why wait months to get your Airstream when you can start camping right now saving $1600 on destination shipping charges and more?
We are offering a 2021 Airstream Caravel 22FB sleeps 4 with Convertible Dinette, lounge and bed to enjoy now. This Caravel has a gentle 862 miles of use in Texas and was purchased in Austin, Texas November 28, 2020. It has been well-maintained and stored in a covered facility.
We will list below all the basic amenities that come with this model below but we want to share with you the extras we have added with the actual prices we paid. We have all the purchase documentation available.
Extra Amenities on this Airstream that we installed are:
• Equalizer 2 Weight Distribution and Sway Prevention Hitch $1,089
• 90 W Solar Package with Interior Monitor, a $2,100
• Clear coat sealing $549
• 2.5 years Transferable Warranty
• Saving the Destination and Shipping Charges from Ohio, a $1600 value
• Mud Dauber Furnace Screen Cover $25
• Tire Pressure Monitoring System with 2 Sensors $333
• Deluxe Shower Drain $20
• Air Board Storage Over Propane Tanks $50
The standard 3year warranty is transferable with Airstream. In addition, we have the transferable warrantee plans:
• Road Hazard Tire and Wheel Protection Plan for 60month/$600 prorated to $540.00.
• Extended Warrantee Service Contract for 60 months/$2908 prorated to $2617.
High End Standard features include:
• Panoramic Windows
• Quietstream Plus Temperature Control
• Baraldi Range Vent
• Stainless Steel Sink
• Moen Galley Faucet
• Aluminum Roller Blinds
• Black out Curtains
• Ultraleather Seating
• Blu-ray player with 24” LED HDTV with Omni Directional Antenna
• JL Stereo with Bluetooth, Surround Sound and Subwoofer
• Charging Stations (USB ports strategically placed)
• Gas Stove with Cast Iron Grates
• Front Stone Guards
• Zip Dee Awning with Sunbrella Fabric
• Exterior Low Pressure Gas Grill Connection
• Exterior Plug in for Solar Panels
• 18,000 BTU Ducted Furnace
• 2-way Electric DC/AC Refrigerator
• 1000-Watt Pure Sine Inverter
• Airstream Connected Pre-Wire
• Convection Microwave Owen
• Fantastic Brand Smart Fans with Rain Sensors (2)
• Full size Spare Tire
• Stylized Aluminum Wheels
• Powered Hitch Jack with Light
• Enclosed Aluminum Insulated Heated Underbelly
• Exterior Shower with Hot and Cold Water
• On demand electric/LP Water Heater (9-gallon production)
• LED Interior Lighting with Dimmers
• Two 12 Volt AGM Batteries
• 30 AMP electrical connection cord
• LP- (2-20-pound Steel Tanks with Auto 2-stage Regulator)
• Wireless backup camera system with an in-vehicle color monitor
• 23-gallon Fresh Water Tank
• 30-gallon Gray Tank
• 17-gallon Black Tank
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.