European inspired and American made, the Globetrotter is a modern celebration of minimalist design. Its crisp, clear lines and delicate neutral colors make it a sophisticated beauty while softer curves, panoramic windows, wrap-around upholstery, recessed speakers and backlighting throughout make it a modern travelers dream. From wine tastings to festivals to family cross country treks, the Globetrotter will turn heads and hearts, wherever the road takes you.
You will always feel comfortable, thanks to factory-installed dual A/C units with 50 AMP service. Both are soft start, allowing use with 30 AMP service. These units are dual purpose, and serve as heat pumps when the weather turns chilly. Complementing these is a factory installed 25K BTU ducted gas furnace to keep you warm when temperatures drop.
The Globetrotter is loaded with all the entertainment and technology features to keep you busy on a rainy day, such as two upgraded Smart LED HDTVs (a 32 inch, and a 24 inch), a Blue-Ray DVD player, plus a Fusion touchscreen stereo with Wi-Fi, Apple AirPlay, Bluetooth, and more!
The four drop-down cabinet fronts under the twin beds were converted to full-sized pullout drawers with 100 lb slides, expertly crafted using cedar sides with an oak base that more than doubles the usable space.
Outside storage is useful in this Front Bed Twin Globetrotter, as it has three lockable outdoor storage spaces that safeguard anything from electrical cables and adapters to hoses, water filters, and pressure regulator, to the Equal-i-zer hitch parts, toolbox, leveling blocks, gloves, camping chairs, games, etc.
The factory-installed 3-inch lift on the trailer, along with the upgraded 16-inch rims and Michelin Agilis All Season LTX Tires, provide 4 inches of additional underbelly clearance. (These are the same tires and rims supplied on the high-end Classic model). The included tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) allows you to monitor tire pressures and temperatures in your tow vehicle. Have total peace of mind when you hit the road that you won’t bottom out going up hills, over railroad tracks, or encounter other potential hazards.
Some of the major features of this stunning rig include:
• 180 watts of solar power, supplying two AGM batteries each rated at 100 watts.
• Zip Dee awnings with Sunbrella fabric in the rear, roadside and the powered main patio.
• Tankless Water Heater (no need to take Navy showers when using shore utilities).
• Composite base/floor that won’t crack or rot (as opposed to plywood, which, when damaged, can allow critters and other living things to get inside)
• Powered stabilizers fitted with Snap Pads (no need to kneel in messy conditions to place blocks)
• External propane grill connection, Bluetooth propane level monitoring system, Weber 2200 grill
• Victron Smart Battery Monitor (allows you to monitor battery usage while boondocking).
• Two smoke detectors, One carbon monoxide detector, One fire extinguisher
• Never-used, original bedspreads, pillow shams, throw pillows, and decorative bed tosses.
• LP Gas Oven AND Microwave
• Rear view camera with monitor
• This one-owner, smoke-free rig has never been winterized, as it has never been in cold climates during winter months.
Lastly, we never notified Airstream at Jackson Center of her name, so you can name her and receive the special printed nameplate when you do!
• Factory-installed 3-inch lift
• Upgraded 16 inch Michelin tires over new 16 inch wheels (raising the rig 4 inches)
• 2 Smart TVs (a 32 inch, and a 24 inch)
• Cedar drawers under the twin beds
• Snap Pads on the powered stabilizers (no need to kneel down in messy conditions to place blocks under them)
• Weight distribution hitch a #10 Equal-i-zer, will help reduce hitch weight & provide anti-sway
• a Weber 2200 Propane Grill
• A propane level monitoring system
• A heavy-duty 50A RV electrical cord
• The Tire Pressure Monitoring System, aka “TPMS” (allows you to monitor tire pressures and temperatures from inside your tow vehicle)
• Nano treatment (no need to wax at all!)
Additional pictures / details available upon request. Contact Dale @ 484-894-3253