We’re selling our 2021 28’ Flying Cloud RB. We love it, but we just decided to stay with 2020 model. It’s in perfect condition.It is brand new just picked up from dealer. The exterior is perfect, and there are no signs of wear inside . It has several factory (and other) upgrades including solar panels.Includes all accessories you need to get started. Asking $105,000 and we have the title in-hand. This is the best Airstream for families—sleeps up to 6!
* 1000W Pure Sine Inverter
* Airstream Connected Pre-wire
* Coat & Key Hooks
* Complete Aluminum Interior Walls and Ceiling
* EcoBatt™ Insulation
* Electric/LP Water Heater (6 gal.; 9 gal. production)
* Fantastic© Fan with Thermostat & Automatic Rain Sensor
* Handcrafted Aluminum Screen Door with Guards
* Handcrafted Italian Lite-Ply Laminated Cabinetry
* LED Interior Lighting with Dimmer
* Overhead Storage with Heavy Duty Hinges
* Panoramic Front Windows with Blackout Shades
* Probeless Tank Monitoring System
* Quietstream™ A/C with Heat Pump & Electronic Thermostat
* Seamless Vinyl Flooring
* 2 Deep Cycle Group 24 Battery with Multi-Stage Converter
* 4 Manual Heavy Duty Stabilizer Jacks
* Airstream Custom Aluminum Entry Step
* Aluminum Entry Door Handle
* Aluminum Removable LP Cover
* Black Tank Flush System
* Cable TV Hookup
* Cast Aluminum LED Tail Lights
* City Water Inlet with Water Pressure Regulator
* Custom Aluminum Handcrafted 26 in. Wide Entry Door with Window
* Dedicated Waste Hose Storage
* Enclosed Aluminum Insulated Heated Underbelly
* Exterior LP Gas Low Pressure Grill Connection
* Exterior Shower with Hot & Cold Water
* Fluorocarbon Treated UV Protected Aluminum Exterior
* Goodyear® Endurance ST225/75R15 Tires, Balanced
* Hand Painted Chassis
* Handcrafted Welded Extruded Aluminum Window Frames
* LED Dimmable Patio Awning Light
* LED Entrance Light
* LED Storage Compartment Light
* LED Tank Service Light
* License Plate Bracket with LED Light
* Lockable Fresh Water Tank Inlet
* LP (2 30 lb. Steel Tanks) with Auto 2-stage Regulator
* Manual ZipDee® Patio Awning with Sunbrella® Fabric
* Nev-R-Adjust® Brakes
* Nev-R-Lube® Sealed Bearings
* Polished Bumper with Storage
* Powered Hitch Jack with Light
* Rear V
* Condition New Year 2021 Make Airstream Model Flying Cloud 28RB Class Travel Trailer
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.