Due to personal circumstances: practically new, 3 months old 2022 Bambi (16RB) for sale. Great traveling and adventure companion for singles, couples, and families with small kids. In great condition, ready for making memories.
Currently stationed in New Haven CT. Message us for an appointment.
• External Length: 16’ 1″
• External Width: 8′
• Interior Width: 7′ 7″
• Exterior Height (with AC): 9′ 3″
• Interior Height with AC: 6′ 4″
• Weight (with LP & Batteries): 3,000 lbs
• Fresh Water Tank: 23 gal
• Black Water Tank: 28 gal
• Electricity: 125 V – 30 Amp
• AC with Heat Strip: 13,500 BTU
• Ducted Furnace: 12,000 BTU
• Refrigerator: (12V): 3.1 cu ft
• Interior Windows and Skylights: 7
• Master Bed Configurations: 48″ x 78″
• Convertible Bed Dinette: 40″ x 91″
• Rearward Looking Camera and Microphone with Suction Cup Screen/Speaker in Car.
• 2 LP (20 lb Steel Tanks) with Auto 2-stage Regulator
• Aluminum LP cover
• Multi-stage Convertor
• Exterior LP Gas Low Pressure Grill Connection
• Exterior Shower with Hot and Cold Water
• Lockable Fresh Water Tank Inlet
• City Water Inlet with Water Pressure Regulator
• Black Tank Flush System
• Manual Hitch Jack
• 4 Manual Stabilizer Jacks
• Solar Panel (90W)
• Dedicated Waste Water Storage
• Complete Aluminum Interior Walls and Ceiling
• Roof Vent with Multiple Speed Fan
• Probeless Tank Water System
• Panoramic Windows with Blackout Shades
• Seamless Vinyl Flooring
• Overhead Storage with Tambour Doors
• Tankless On-Demand Water Heater
• Coat and Key Hooks
• Whiteboard at Entrance
• 2 Burner Cooktop
• Stainless Steel Sink
• Moen Facet
• Aluminum Mini Blinds in Kitchen
• Stereo with Bluetooth Connectivity and Remote Control
• 12V/110V LED HD TV with Omni-Directional Antenna
• Pillowtop Memory Foam Mattress
• Quilted Bedspread
• Decorative Throw Pillows
• Sleeping Pillows
• Reading LED Lights
• Under Bed and Under Couch Storage
• Wardrobe with Hanging Bar
• Blackout Curtains
• Removable Hand Held Shower Head with Shut Off
• Retractable Clothes Line in Shower
• Medicine Cabinet with Mirror Door
• 3-Year Airstream Limited Warranty (Transferable, ends June 2025))
• 3 Year 24/7 Coach-Net Roadside Assistance
• Complete Documentation and All Owner Manuals/Warrenties
• Equalize-R Hitch with 4-point Weight Distribution / Sway Bar System
• 25′ Smart Plug Electricity Cable
• Surge Protector
• 25′ Water hose
• 15′ Television Cable
• Weber Q1200 Airstream Grill + Hose
• Water Filter
• Valterra Sewer Hose with Outside Carrier
• Wheel Chocks
• Stabilizer/leveler pads (set of 10)
• Broom and Dustpan
• Airstream Welcome Mat
• Outside Entry Rug
You may also like...
Consider these tips in order to send or receive payment safely.
Know the vehicle’s market value
Be very suspicious of any vehicle priced significantly below market value. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Confirm contact information
Verify the seller’s physical address and phone number BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Zip codes, area codes and addresses should match up.
Use email wisely
Do not send personal or financial information (such as your social security number, credit card number or checking account number) to a seller via email. Email communications are not secure.
Do not use money transfer services, such as Western Union to pay for online purchases
Even Western Union recommends against using their service or similar services to pay for online purchases. Be cautious about any seller who will only accept a money transfer.
If using an escrow service for payment, make sure it is a reputable, valid escrow service
Some buyers, purchasing outside their local area, may consider using an escrow service. If so, make sure it is a legitimate service. Go directly to the website of the escrow service. Do NOT go to an escrow service through a link in the seller’s e-mail or use a service based on a referral from the seller. Check the web address to make sure you are at the valid website.
Get a detailed receipt
Ask the seller for a receipt that states whether the Airstream is being sold with a warranty or “as is.”
Get title to the vehicle
Make sure you know what’s required in your state to transfer title to the vehicle you’re buying.
Confirm contact information
Be wary of buyers willing to purchase your item sight-unseen, especially buyers located overseas. Always verify the buyer’s street address and valid phone number.
Verify that a certified check is genuine
Verify authenticity with the issuing bank prior to depositing a certified check. Make sure the account contains sufficient funds and the issuing bank guarantees payment on the check. Once deposited in your account, it may take a week or more for the check to clear. Acceptance by your bank does not guarantee the check is valid and funds are available. A cashier’s check can take 30 days or more to clear.
Secure payment first
Do not transfer the title until you have payment in hand at the agreed upon price (and you have verified that the payment is valid.
Beware of overpayment or other complicated payment schemes
Do not agree to any plan where the buyer asks to send a check for more than the sale price and requests that the seller refund the difference. Be suspicious of any buyer who proposes making payment through a friend or agent of the buyer.
File a report. File a report at www.ic3.gov with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Administration (BJA). IC3 gives victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. IC3 in turn alerts authorities by referring reports to the correct law enforcement or regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level.
Let us know about it. If you receive a suspicious email, report it to Trader Interactive immediately. Forward the email to [email protected] Do not change the subject line or send it as an attachment. Simply forward the suspicious email message to us. We will contact you if we need additional information.