There has only been one trip made in this RV’s lifetime; Fort Myers, FL (the factory) to Cape Cod Massachusetts. It still even has the “new car factory smell”. Just recently built and bought from North Trail RV in Fort Myers. The dream was to make some great adventure memories by touring the West of North America ( Elk Meadow Lodge; Estes Park, Colorado ; Big Bend National Park, Texas ; ). However, “life throws you curveballs” and my hope is to find a good owner that has their own dreams to fulfill with this “adventure making machine”. Hate to let it go.
19 foot makes it the perfect size that gets you access to some places those bigger RV’s just can’t get to.
Fully loaded and ready to go, you will not need anything else.
Couples for outdoor adventures
It is a Silver 2022 Airstream Interstate 19 with only ~2,000 miles. Top quality materials and new technology systems have been used in the build. Fully winterized for cold climate stays.
– Outdoor shower connections
– Macerator pump (for easy sewage dumping)
– Truma water system
– City water connection
– Electrical supply 110-125-VOLT AC, 60 HZ, 30 AMP
– Outside outlets
– Kitchen screens with overlook
– Portable kitchen water tank
– Slide out door electronic step
– Electronic connectors everywhere including (usb outlets)
– Mercedes dashboard electronic console
– Seats dual heated and position memory
– Solar panels
– Czone control system
– Coverable two burner and sink kitchen table
– Contoure appliances (microwave, etc)
– Sleep or lounge setup are electronically hooked up
– Dometic AC
– Full “wet bath” (shower, toilet, sink)
And much more.
More factory details here: https://www.airstream.com/touring-coaches/interstate-19/