Like new 2022 Airstream Globetrotter 25FB features european inspired flare with a spacious floorplan. Interior decor is a dark walnut with the dublin slate interior decor. Every option available was included in the build of this unit to include convection microwave oven, second ac w/heat pump 13,500btu, 180 watt rooftop solar package, upgraded 2000 watt inverter, two 100Ah Battleborn lithium batteries with victron battery monitor. This unit features the all new composite floor.
• Exterior length 25ft. 11in.
• Exterior width 8ft. 5.5in.
• Exterior height with Ac 9ft. 9in.
• Hitch weight (with LP & Batteries) 885
• Unit base weight (with LP & Batteries) 6,100
• GVWR 7,300
• NCC 1,200
• Fresh water 37
• Gray water 35
• Black water 40
• Ducted furnace (BTU) 25,000
• Refrigerator (12v Electric) 6.8 cu. ft.
• Interior windows & skylight 17
• Twin beds 34″x80″
• Convertible dinette to additional sleeping 38″x79″
Extra Features Include:
• Four sets of entry door keys
• WebberQ propane grill with cover. Used once
• TST tire monitoring system. Includes sensors for airstream as well as tow vehicle
• Rock tamer mudflap system for tow vehicle with 2.5″ hitch mount
• Blue Ox Swaypro weight distribution hitch with 2.5” hitch shank
• Proven industries trailer lock with upgraded staniless steel puck
• Southwire 50amp surge guard
• 15′ 50amp extension cord never used
• 15 amp to 50 amp rv adapter
• 30amp to 50 amp rv adapter
• Snap pads for electric jacks also for electric tongue jack
• Level mate pro plus
• Andersen levelers with rubber mats
• Two wheel chocks
• Lynx levelers
• Gas stop emergency shut off valves for each 30lb. propane tank
• Renator rv water pressure regulator
• Fresh water hose
• Rhino sewer hose with extension hose and swivel elbow
• Sidewinder sewer hose support
• Ultra breeze cover for maxx air fan
• Beddy Zipper twin bed covers
• Therapedic mattress pads
• Patio mat
This unit has been stored under cover, connected to power and has been winterized. Ready to go for the upcoming camping season. Our travel style has changed and therefore we have decided to sell our airstream with all of the extras one could want.